Classified documents from Biden’s time as VP discovered in private office

What? I said you have the right to know….

They knew they were losing the house before Election Day, Biden was on record even admitting it.

Ok, so let’s see what exactly Biden stole! I agree! His house should be raided.

2 Likes

Yes for a long time. November 2….

Anyway can’t wait for the investigation.

LOl you actually think the DOJ will comply with congressional subpoenaes? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

revenge lol.

Not investigation, not holding people responsible but revenge.

Silly.

His house should be searched especially considering that the documents weren’t found in his house….

The doj assigned a trump appointed prosecutor to investigate. No?

Just curious… how many on the left here said that having classified materials outside of secure areas was a crime?

4 Likes

Revenge has been the Dems middle name the last two years

2 Likes

Right. Well thank you for the honesty.

LOL not that I’m aware of!

Keep reading. They did.

Maybe whoever said plenary powers can also point that out in this blog or on tv. Or whatever it was :grin:

Ok gather swaths of agents and storm his house unannounced!

2 Likes

Sure. Furious anger! :joy:

No we just gotta play all by the same rules.

3 Likes

Those wouldn’t be the same rules though. These would be new rules for revenge sake.

Because the first part of the rule is showing that his house has documents. But that doesn’t really matter vengeance is what matters.

I actually agree that a search of his house is appropriate ewspxislly considering how long the documents were stored elsewhere

I wonder how many arguments will we see from you guys about how unimportant these documents were since nobody seems to have missed them for so many years :grin:

Never had armed security controlling entry in our SCIFs

So a former presidents home wasn’t raided unannounced? No this isn’t new, it’s just the same dose of medicine to the other side, I actually think anywhere Biden hides business documents should also be raided. He was hiding these materials in insecure places.

1 Like

It was inappropriate to raid the house.

Business documents? Lol. That’s not a precedent you want to set

You don’t agree Trump should be busted for it, right?