Classified documents from Biden’s time as VP discovered in private office

Actually it’s worse for Biden considering he doesn’t have Plenary Powers as a VP. We deserve to know what those documents were and if his family profited off them.

So why are you arguing that a VP who doesn’t have plenary powers should get a pass for stealing classified materials? There is no such thing as my bad when you break the law! If Trump or Biden broke the law they should be prosecuted.

3 Likes

Is it agains the law to retain those documents when ordered by a court to surrender them?

But but TRUUUUMP! Biden doesn’t have plenary powers and stole classified documents, that’s far worse than Trump refusing to comply with an over bearing judge.

4 Likes

Someone learned a new word!

1 Like

Yes, so why were not actively looking for the ones Biden had?

3 Likes

But Trump is the only answer you are getting from them.

1 Like

Sarcasm aside
I think what is shows is that taking paperwork from the office and having one’s attorneys and staff use it at their leisure is common practice at high levels of government and everything about the Mar Lago broo hah hah is a witch hunt.

• Three white people do something and it is okay, one black guy does is and it’s a crime.
  • Three Anglos do something and it is okay, one Jew does is and it’s a crime.
  • Biden and Hillary do something and it is okay, one Biden opponent does is and it’s a crime.

It happens in third world dictatorships all the time.

1 Like

If it were just the documents, I would agree. Trump trying to hide/keep the documents is what made it a crime. He’s guilty of obstruction.

Stealing unclassified documents is a crime if they are not declassified before taking them, Trump had the authority to declassify. There was an anonymous tip that lead to the FBI raid, ok if he broke the law let’s know about it! Biden on the other hand has zero planary powers as a VP and somehow had swaths of classified materials at the Penn Biden facility. The public deserves to know what exactly those documents were and if he profited off them.

1 Like

The automatic jump to Hunter is precious. Wouldn’t it be worse if Joe mishandled them rather than some imagined Hunter sale of the inflormditln found in the documents

But Bud Trump! Let’s not talk about a VP without planary powers getting caught stealing classified materials.

Chinese companies donate to the Penn Biden facility, we deserve to know if our former VP made money off classified materials, he did share a bank account with his son!

1 Like

I once heard of a guy :joy:

Come on now.

A non judicial subpoena ad testificatum doesn’t really carry a lot of weight. Just fyi…

Do you think the timing coincidental?

• Reagan sworn into office, Iran coincidentally releases hostages
  • GOP takes over House leadership, Biden staff coincidentally turns over classified documents hidden for 6 years.
3 Likes

How do we know that’s all the documents there?

2 Likes

The former vp of course you do. The automatic jump to Hunter is absolute nonsense. How is it different from “but trump?”

Did you just say a former VP has the right to make money off classified materials? If you truly believe that we can’t have a good faith discussion here.

The article says the documents include TOP SECRET, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI). There isn’t anything more highly classified than TS/SCI. SCI handling procedures require that an individual be “read on” before being given access. [quote=“DisturbedGuy, post:8, topic:243911, full:true”]

We’ll have to wait and see. I’m thinking it was low level documents. Either way, the situations are very different.
[/quote]

Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) was found according to the article. That type of document is supposed to be stored in an SCI Facility. 12 inch thick reinforced concrete floor, walls and ceiling, no windows, alarms and electronic monitoring on all exit’s, only a single entrance controlled by a armed security, using a double portal system, 100% id of those entering by the security force, search on demand when attempting to leave. And the security force is required to use all force necessary, including deadly force, to prevent the unauthorized removal of SCI material from the SCIF.

2 Likes

The documents were reported before Election Day.

I love you guys. Never ever change.