Classified documents from Biden’s time as VP discovered in private office

It was a precedent broken when Mar Largo was raided, the warrant was for any cabinet that could contain classified materials within his home. So you do admit his house was raided without warning? Good, let’s see how Biden feels when it’s done to him, be sure to throw around Jill’s panties around the room too!

1 Like

When Biden starts being uncooperative in returning documents over a period of several months, we can consider a raid on his house.

Deal?

Army SCIFs were controlled by Military Police in my day. It was part of MP use of force training for all MPs and a special duty assignment. Every MI unit had a number of MPs assigned as SCI security detail. The MPs hated it.

Biden never had plenary powers as VP he broke the law already by having these documents in the first place.

2 Likes

Stop repeating words you heard someone say on TV and just answer the question, please.

In ever said without warning. I said it was inappropriate to raid Trumps house.

You should may be stop sounding like you want revenge for revenge sake and instead focus on the plenary power stuff that was taught by someone.

The law office is moving to a new location. No conspiracy needed.

You mean stop repeating the fact a VP doesn’t have the right to declassify materials? Ohh let’s just ignore Biden flat out broke the law.

1 Like

I think having lawyers find stuff years later, years after the area was even used by the former vice president is pretty bad. Oh hey here are some classified docs we found

Nah I just want Biden treated exactly like Trump when he is raided.

1 Like

Except you don’t him to be treated the same. Because you want it anywhere he has business documents. Which would not be the same.

So . . . the classified documents were not even taken for his use, nore for use by government officials. they took them they accepted them and at the time they felt “no big deal.”

1 Like

Business cabinets were raised at Marlargo

Ours were controled by our Intel folks. I assume armed security was covered by being on base. We didn’t even allow security folks in our squadrons except under their emergency authority. Different cultures I guess. We didn’t like them and they didn’t like us.

Based on a warrant for classified materials. You said business documents. Above and beyond. Cuz vengeance.

You can hide classified materials in private business cabinets!

1 Like

Actually a VP does have that power. Not sure where you heard that they don’t.

However it is irrelevant because neither Trump, nor Biden, have claimed they declassified those documents with the mind.

Actually a VP does not have that power! Thanks for playing though! Obama would have to declassify them in order for Biden to take them.

1 Like

Probable cause. Again raid and going for the warrant was bad. But the warrant was issued based on probable cause that there were classified materials there. Not just business documents. Revenge.

So feds have probable cause to raid Bidens cabinets! Any they choose.

2 Likes