Cindy McCain posts hateful message she received from a stranger

For some, anything that conflicts with their ideal world is a false flag. Which seems to be the case here. Can’t just condemn someone who left a vile DM. Nope. Gotta make it a conspiracy so they don’t have to accept that there are people in their tent who are scumbags. Meh. Let them just keep sticking their fingers in their ears.

the alt-right was praising the NZ mass murderer, so ya.

1 Like

Here’s a mccain spokesman responding to the latest attack at the time it happened.

"McCain spokesman Jeff Sadofsy portrayed Gillespie’s remarks as part of a pattern of attacks by Obama supporters.

“Time and time again,” he said, “Barack Obama’s biggest endorsers have come out and attacked John McCain’s service to his country.

″… It is becoming more … evident that the ‘new politics’ we hear about is nothing more than character assassination done through a third party.”

You lose.

Good thing some of us have better memories, and no rose-colored glasses distorting the obamavision.

1 Like

They are all over the net, especially in movies and gaming. Kelly MarieTran was harrassed pretty badly and in gaming dudebros will tell you to uninstall and slit your throat just for the most minor of mistakes.

1 Like

The alt-reich is basically stormfronters so its not surprising.

Does the act of sending that letter to the widow of John McCain sound even remotely sane? It doesn’t to me. So I ask myself…why would someone do this? Do they really have this much blind hate with in them? Maybe…but this doesn’t make sense. What does make sense though is someone pretending to be that kind of idiot, for nothing more than to make political points for their home team. Thus…I believe there’s a reasonable probability for what I said. It doesn’t make it so but…I keep my eyes and ears open for it. Not doing so…is naïve IMO.

Finally someone having some huevos to criticize fat donald.

https://twitter.com/repdancrenshaw/status/1108805730826625028?s=21

2 Likes

does praising a mass murder seem sane? but that is what the people who read Breitbart did after NZ terrorist attack.

Is repeatedly making up lies to attack a dead war hero remotely sane? How about attacking the Gold Star family of a deceased Muslim soldier by insinuating that a grieving mother was somehow not permitted to speak by her husband?

Maybe your time would be better spent trying to justify why Trumpists are reacting in an insane manner to Trump’s insane provocations.

1 Like

are you suggesting that are not insane stupid people in America?

…and I hear that there are people in this world who generalize and mischaracterize others only to promote their own political purposes. Do you know anybody like that?

Omg …

Iv read their comment section there is no generalizing done on my part.

Your the one denying that stupid people can’t possibly be Trump supporters.
You don’t see me yelling false flag everytime a stupid liberal does something stupid.

For some people denial is a comfort zone.

IMO…this person who would do that to a grieving widow isn’t stupid…they are a disgusting excuse for a human being. In fact, it’s so egregious that I find it suspicious…hence my post.

and let me tell you she got thousands messages like this on Twitter, FB, etc
and I bet everyone who work for Trump get thousands of similar messages from Liberals.

because people are ■■■■■■■ horrible.

There is a nice lady who I follow on twitter she is a nurse and gave a local interview about the importance of vaccines. guess what happened next.

she got hundred of death threats and horrible messages saying she should kill herself.

First, where’re is the link to this?

Second, whaat does this have to do with Trump doing this to a dead senator?

You are comparing a random citizen to the President?

Doubling down criticism on fat donald. Good for him.

https://twitter.com/dancrenshawtx/status/1108806815704379392?s=21

Those replies…