Cindy McCain posts hateful message she received from a stranger

Can you imagine if someone wanted to play libs and possibly sway some Trump supporters by sending this? Do you think it was intentionally sent not by a Trump supporter but by those opposing him?

I guess it’s possible, but in this instance, she’s not some random anonymous user, this is through Facebook messenger. Looking through her post history (cached because it’s now deleted) she’s not some lib.

I used to think that the reason people were nasty on the internet was anonymity. That’s not it. She didn’t send that anonymously. I think the reason people are nasty is distance.

What’s it like on the other side of the looking glass?

I agree and never even thought for a moment that she would.

Maybe we should think about not rewarding this kind of behavior.

That should keep you bz and please post your ideas as they come?

I read on Twitter that Trump is so incompetent, he’s fighting a dead body and the dead body is winning.

6 Likes

What an absolute hero of a man. You’ll never find another more gracious, well-spoken, and selfless.

Called it!

3 Likes

Are you saying it’s not highly likely that this woman built a facebook persona, and then posted casually as that persona for several years with the usual breitbart-forwarding and maga posting, so that she could, in time, send a believable hate-troll to Cindy McCain, thus making Trump fans look bad? Bah bah bah. Wake up!

6 Likes

The Deep State is DEEP, amirite?

1 Like

You mean Drip State, amirite :+1:

Which would just be more projectuon because it is something they would do to make libs look bad…

1 Like

Very true…
Politicians rarely start the parades, but if the parade gets big enough, they will jump to the front to lead it. Which, if one thinks about it…that is their job, to represent the people.

FDR was no liberal when he became POTUS. It was when the people demanded change…he and some of his brilliant staff (Francis Perkins) came up with many of the ideas that are still alive today (some on life support, but alive)

Please, tell us more.

McCain was far from perfect. He was a typical Republican, who occasionally (rarely) voted outside his party which gave him the label of Maverick. Which was overplayed by the media. He did massage the media well, and got better treatment than he deserved.

I was no fan of McCain’s politics, but his service record alone, earns him the respect to be honored. One can criticize some of his decisions, votes or actions. But as a man, a human being…he should not be tarnished in the manner our current POTUS is doing. The office of the POTUS is supposed…no, required, to have more class.

1 Like

The feigned and insincere defense of McCain by the left is happening only because of their hatred for Trump. What is more disturbing is the echo chamber at Fox News, especially by Bret Baier and Neil Cavuto. They clearly don’t get the obvious - John McCain did not just oppose Trump’s candidacy, he participated in the Democrat conspiracy to frame Trump and his family with the fake Russian collusion narrative. At best this was immoral; at worse, it was possibly criminal. The President has every right to be angry. This severely tarnishes McCain’s self-proclaimed “hero” status.

Which brings me to the last point. War heroes don’t brag and promote themselves! They are humble. My father did amazing things in WWII and spent a year as a POW in Germany. We had to pry information out of him. He would try to downplay it and say he was just doing his duty like many airmen. The veterans from “The Greatest Generation” set a high bar for honor and humility; McCain never cleared the bar. He capitalized on his POW status and was a terrible senator, voting for progressive agendas and being obsessed with how the media viewed him. In the end his ego and hatred for Trump trumped doing the right thing for Americans; he cast the deciding vote opposing the repeal of Obamacare. This is hardly the actions of a “hero”!

You should share your prepping tips.

Yeah, but it was an easy call to make. Some people are beyond predictable.

Way to pee on my Cheerios. :stuck_out_tongue:

Trump is complaining that a dead man who he hates didn’t thank him for the awesome funeral he gave him, which he didn’t. Now people are sending the widow death threats and you’re still twisting your way around it instead of just denouncing something that is inarguably wrong.

Trump is despicable - the absolute worst of the worst. He’s like a villain in a terrible chapter book for teenagers. It’s hardly even believable the garbage he spews in plain sight on a daily basis. It’s all going to look so much worse in the rear-view mirror, and so many of you have put whatever shred of decency and integrity you had up on that hill and covered it in dog ■■■■ and set it on fire. Congratulations.

5 Likes