Cindy McCain posts hateful message she received from a stranger

Those Trumpists are such nice people!

Romney spoke out that was it

Correct

1 Like

A Trumpanzee, who else.

Sen. Johnny Isakson bitch slapped Fat Donald…

He’s right. Fat Donald ran away when he was asked to do the right thing on behalf of our nation.

Fat Donald is a coward. A ■■■■■■ A fraud. And a waste of space.

I don’t know what is going to be said in the next few days about John McCain by whomever is going to say it or what is going to be done, but anybody who in any way tarnishes the reputation of John McCain deserves a whipping because most of those who would do the wrong thing about John McCain didn’t have the guts to do the right thing when it was their turn. We need to remember that.

3 Likes

Spineless.

https://twitter.com/senatemajldr/status/1108412643902132224?s=21

1 Like

hahaha total ■■■■■

“Renewed his hate”
McCain committed treason like the rest that touched the unverified dossier in their attempted coup.

Coups are bad by the way.

That’s hilarious.

Germans torpedo Lusitania.

McConnell response: I like cruise liners. The bigger the better. You won’t find a better friend of passenger cruise ships than me. In conclusion: cruise ships.

…but I ain’t saying nothin bad about the crook from New York City.

John McCain’s legacy is being defended by Democrats. And Johnny Isaakson.

This is Donald John Trump making America great again.

Who here remembers the good ol’ days when the obama campaign was sending out their surrogates to trash mccain’s service record? or call him and his supporters “racist”??

Think I’ll skip the histrionics lesson from the people who encouraged and flamed that behavior way back kn 2008.

As for the memory of john mccain. If john mccain’s memory didn’t want his honor to be questioned, then john mccain’s person shouldn’t have behaved so dishonorably. Poor john mccain’s memory shouldn’t have been spreading around sleaze about a duly elected president, whether john mccain’s memory liked that president or not.

Un ■■■■■■■ believable.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1108450857102782464?s=21

Mcstain was a traitor.

You can run but can’t hide…

Bro, take a chill pill.

I assume you can show us the conviction of treason to back up this claim. Let us know when you have a link to that ready.

1 Like

he won’t. trumpets like to say important sounding words.

1 Like

I remember the campaign making robo-calls accusing McCain of fathering a black child.

Oh wait, that wasn’t Obama. Never mind.

1 Like

We all need to prepare ourselves for more new posters like this. The worse things get for Trump the more people are going to join here and lash out.