Cindy McCain has heard Trump won't run for re-election

Indeed-y.

10DeNileRiver

What Blue wave? Now that’s comical​:us::us:

True, Lou, but I think it’ll be easier for him to shrug off not running than losing. It’d be really sweet, by the way, if it was Hillary who beat him, but hey, I can fantasize, can’t I? :slight_smile:

You think it’s possible he/she just might talk to other people?

McCain hated Trump so therefore Cindy hates Trump and so it makes sense that she would be starting rumors against Trump because Trump.

-Trumper logic

I doubt it’s her, though. Another leak from the sinking White House.

She said she heard rumors. She may have seen some post on this board for all you know. Go to “Raw Story” and let us know some more details from that wonderful journalistic source.

We’ve all heard the rumors…HELL I have started some of them. LOL.

Your latest explanation is that she might be here? LOL … Keep trying, Doug.

And actually, the source of the interview, which was done on video, was the BBC. You going to slam them now?

Hi Bill…I would have to say I agree with what you say. It isn’t often I would say this. But you have to admit, that a 38 seat loss and a 2 seat pick up pales in comparison to these other more historic and catastrophic losses. Only losing 38 seats compared to the next lowest of 47 seats with a three seat loss in the senate seems like a victory statistically. This midterm is no where near the losers the others have been.

Those are very interesting facts.

too hell with benedict mccain and his poopy wife i only like non captured war hero’s wives

woops 2 two 2oo

The three most Gerrymandered districts in the country are:

Maryland’s 3rd
Massachusetts’ 7th
Pennsylvania’s 7th.
All drawn to be heavily Democrat.

1 Like

They know the numbers, let them have the blue wave title. God knows they need it after the seats they lost during the Obama years.

1 Like

Please yes run fat Hillary.

If someone raises money for a campaign, but then decides not to run, what happens to that money? Does that person get to keep the money? Trump has so far raised over $100 million for the 2020 campaign. I bet it will be double that in the next year. If he gets to keep the money if he doesn’t run, that’s something I could see him doing.

No idea. Sarah Palin was a master at that.

The Washington Post has a more sensible list. Most districts, not surprisingly, are in the South.

• NORTH CAROLINA’S 12TH DISTRICT
  • MARYLAND’S 3RD DISTRICT
  • FLORIDA’S 5TH DISTRICT
  • PENNSYLVANIA’S 7TH DISTRICT
  • NORTH CAROLINA’S 1ST DISTRICT
  • TEXAS’S 33RD DISTRICT
  • NORTH CAROLINA’S 4TH DISTRICT
  • ILLINOIS’S 4TH DISTRICT
  • TEXAS’S 35TH DISTRICT
  • LOUISIANA’S 2ND DISTRICT

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/05/15/americas-most-gerrymandered-congressional-districts/?utm_term=.5217126f6817

She’ll never be fatter than Donald.

That was 4 years ago-2014.
The list I posted was this year.