Cindy McCain has heard Trump won't run for re-election

LOL Rawstory?

Come on now.

As for historic lost…come now. Nowhere near it.

What’s really bad was democrat party had full control of congress in 66 and 74…and even after that lost of almost 50 seats they still had majority.

Maybe Jeb! will finally get his shot. It’s his turn.

Context has never really mattered to Trump supporters.

3 Likes

Good point. Nor nuance either. Black and white is so much more comfortable and safe. Thinking beyond those easy parameters, and expanding the box is too challenging for many.

Forget arguing with them. They are in denial and therefore will not do any course corrections.

Better for the D’s in 2020 that Trumplicans remain in denial.

3 Likes

No, what did he do.

And we did just read it somewhere…

Warmongering NeoCon wishful thinking.

I told you.

He held off two and a half years into his presidency before declaring and campaigning.

Trump declared on day one and has been campaigning almost ever since.

Ok, if you say so. You win. Trump sucks.

Fat Donald’s ego will never let him not run for a second term, which he began doing immediately upon getting elected the first time. He in about to be a one termer, not when that Kenyan usurper was elected to two terms.

It’s not relevant that I said so…they’re just the facts of the matter. You asked what Obama did differently, and it was answered.

Thanks for your substantive commentary response to the answer to your question.

Most welcome. Enjoy your victory and have a blessed day.

If you consider “answering a question” a victory, then I guess I won at answering your question successfully?

You know who Cindy McCain is, right?

1 Like

Please explain how the facts on the ground support you making this direct comparison.

So far several of you have pointed this fact out, but your hidden assumption is that the underlying facts in 1994 and 2010 are the same as in 2018…but not. one of you has provided a justifiction for this belief.

1 Like

It’s made this Blue Wave quite enjoyable to see them refusing to see reality.

Of course you won. You’re a…

Winnah!

You know how this game goes.

1 Like

Of course I do. She is not someone with whom Trump would confide if he were deciding not to run again, and therefore not likely to have a reliable source for what, as she calls them, rumors.