CIA briefing on journalist murder

You can’t walk away and hand SA over to Chinese. Their cheap oil will allow China to continue undermine the west. When one nation has steady supply of cheap energy while other nations on renewable…what happens? The nations that rely on renewable can’t compete with cheap oil whether it’s imported or competing globally.

Then you add on environmental laws and other regulations and United State fall from it’s place in history.

But again I can’t help but to wonder that’s the agenda.

I love when you attempt to put your checkers strategy to global affairs.

We have the money.

Us.

China, and Saudi Arabia want that money. They won’t find it anywhere else. They certainly won’t find it by exchanging between each other. Also, the global oil market is pretty much a pool we all drink from. I know in your imagination Saudi Arabia will cut us off and sell only to China, but that ain’t reality.

4 Likes

I love love love love love how y’all are having a side discussion about China’s social score in this thread. God that’s great.

2 Likes

Everyone knows MBS ordered it.

Trump would have been better off being honest about that, and applying window-dressing sanctions and hoping to get away with it.

Instead he made a fool out of himself, pushed the republicans too far when it comes to eating bull ■■■■

A self made lose/lose for Trump.

6 Likes

Ten bucks says Kushner is in on this as well.

2 Likes

This thread lacks Bob.

We know he has been in contact with MBS. We know he’s also used encrypted chat apps. He should probably expect a subpoena when the new congress is sworn in for those chats and meeting notes.

Is this why some folks keep talking ominously about December 5th? Because if so, by my watch that train arrived a day early.

Based on some of the desperately straining replies in this thread, a skimmer might leave the discussion with the impression that the Khashoggi hit was ordered by China.

If you were skimming, China did not order the hit.

2 Likes

Man, the anti-extreme islamic Americans have changed their tune. It’s like SA has been totally forgiven in the southern part of our country. .

Chats might be gone…

He better hope not, cuz that would be criminal.

Covered under that law that requires all communication by government officials be recorded to the national archives, correct?

ayup.

And should be covered by just the general sense of what it means to be an American. I can see why Kush would be confused by that.

They auto erase…you would have to go to the people who made the app

It never ceases to amaze me how Lindsey Graham can flip flop between being a complete piece of ■■■■ and then acting like a normal, thinking human being at times.

2 Likes

not necessarily. They got Paul Manafort’s chats.

Was it in the phone or from the app makers?

Him. They got his icloud and he was backing up his phone. Even if he weren’t using icloud they would have got him on his local device eventually.

Also, the people he tried to witness tamper over encrypted just straight up snitched him out and turned them over.

I’d also wager somewhere there exists metadata confirming the contacts between mbs and kush that could be used to check against what he eventually turns in, to confirm it has all been turned over.

If Jared has any sense, and he’s used WhatsApp, he should stop, delete everything and hope screaming “but her emails”works

Seeing as how we just talked about it