CIA briefing on journalist murder

Wait, wait wait-I was assured just a few days ago that OAN is a reliable, trust-worthy news outlet whose journalism is unbiased.

1 Like

Libs in New York state is trying to adopt Chinese social credit system to exercise your rights…or at least they’re moving into Chinese authoritarian style governance.

link?

10char

Yikes:

“If they were in a Democratic administration,” Graham said of Pompeo and Mattis, “I would be all over them for being in the pocket of Saudi Arabia.”

. . . .To be clear, these senators aren’t just accusing the administration of missing the point on Khashoggi; they’re saying they feel misled and that the administration has obscured the truth. Graham saying he’d question Pompeo’s and Mattis’s motives if this were a Democratic administration is a particularly striking statement — and one from someone who is a frequent Trump ally these days . . .
LINK

1 Like

Shouldn’t he be all over them…regardless of what admin they are in? That’s an odd thing to say…

7 Likes

Good point. That might reach the level of a Kinsey gaffe.

Graham seems to have Spineitis, a temporary condition that allows Republicans to stand up straight for a day or two before they return to their original, cowed position.

Ever notice not one leftist complains about China’s social score… I bet they call it progress.

I don’t recall anyone calling it progress outside of you.

So putin and mbs double cuck trump…

Trump cucks the gop politicians…

Gop politicians cuck their supporters…

The supporters thank them for being cucked…

5 Likes

Exactly…they want to implement the exact same tactic here. Your freedoms depend on how much you kiss their asses.

Fell for the "look! Squirrel! " deflection, huh?

They dont care about anyone outside the cult and just want to get you talking a out anything other than their Word made Flesh…

You guys should use PMs if you are going to discuss other topics!

2 Likes

It’s the GOP cuck pyramid scheme.

1 Like

The irony could kill an elephant.

3 Likes

Just laugh and never take certain people seriously… not talking about anyone in this thread, of course.

2 Likes

Easy…they signed off on it.

1 Like

That’s a pretty accurate description of how Trump treats people.

None of this support for Donald Trump surprises me.

You know what I think?

■■■■ 'em. Both. They can have eachother, then they can wilt and die with each other.

■■■■ commies, ■■■■ wahhabists.

America is the key.

From the Chinese perspective; Set aside the other 49 and there still ain’t enough consumers in all of Saudi Arabia to make up for a day of missing out on the market in Texas alone

We’ll lecture whoever the ■■■■ we want. When did you become such a globalist?

Khashoggi was an American resident, working as a journalist for an American newspaper.

We need that to be a big ol “Do Not ■■■■ With” sign. Clearly SA’s eyes were blurry for a moment and they didn’t read the sign, so we must correct their vision.

3 Likes