CIA briefing on journalist murder

Even Gutless Graham is calling foul…

Why this clown is still working for the WH is beyond me.

2 Likes

He undoubtedly knows where some bodies are buried as well.

Thanks…Jesus what the hell are they thinking? I sense…Kushner.

Libs don’t care one ■■■■ about journalist…if you did you would care about what taken place in China.

Beside it was copy and paste of another post I made because I didn’t want to waste my time.

Don’t like it…too bad. Report my posts.

“You have to be willfully blind” to believe MBS didn’t orchestrate Khashoggi killing, @LindseyGrahamSC says. He says Pompeo being a “good soldier” last week when he said there was no direct evidence.

A good soldier for whom?

1 Like

Now that is a good question that need to be asked

You must be super mad at the Senate GOP right now for supporting reality and the Intelligence findings over the lies and blather from the White House.

1 Like

It should be interesting to see what the senate GOP craft as a response to the murder. I assume it will be toothless and not requiring House or presidential approval to pass.

Wait…do we consider China to be an ally?

1 Like

Remember when Flynn left off of his security disclosure a trip he took to broker a deal between Saudi Arabia and Russian Nuclear Power interests?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

2 Likes

You only tarrif the ones you love

4 Likes

Trump and Kushner’s financial ties to the Saudi government are opaque and hinky. We have no clear sense of what personal financial ties might influence them, personally.

Plus, as Trump said during the campaign, "Saudi Arabia — and I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me,” Trump said at a 2015 rally in Alabama. ”They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

Is he supposed to dislike them or something? If they need to cover up the murder of a WP journalist, he’s on it.

2 Likes

Stay classy OAN

Vile and disgusting. The cruelty is the point.

2 Likes

Deplorable piece of ■■■■■

1 Like

Why can’t we deport these losers instead of some hard working Mexican folks?

4 Likes

Wait Khashoggi was a terrorist?

Yes… and Google is helping the Chinese control it’s people, and libs love Google.