Chris Wallace says 'well-connected' Republican told him there's a 20 percent chance GOP will vote for impeachment

He was.

Do you remember why he was initially investigated?

Look at their idol, Trump. He portrays victimhood in the greatest sense.

Some sort of land deal. From long before he was President, when, I’ve been made aware, are no longer fodder for consideration into the character of a President.

Shhh :shushing_face:

No fair, you gave away the answer.

1 Like

Clinton acquitted by the Senate, he was not convicted.

There was no criminal case in which to be convicted of a felony.

Even the Paula Jones case was dismissed by the court.
.^^^^

Clearly perjury nonetheless. At least he lost his law license over it, though I’m sure he was never going to use it anyway.
What’s funny is how the self described feminists groups went from committing perjury in a sexual harassment case being about the worst crime ever to being “its only about sex”.

1 Like

And Trump clearly obstructed justice multiple times. But you don’t care about that, do you.

I don’t agree that he did. In fact, the DOJ has determined that he did not.

1 Like

He didn’t loose his law license, he suspended it for 5-years and could have gotten it reactivated around 2005 if he wanted.

.^^^^

So what you’re saying is that Democrats are justified in using set precedent to pursue this in the same manner?

Okay. Like I said, we know you don’t care. The facts don’t lie. Trump has committed multiple felonies, both before and after the election. Period. This is beyond debate, and I have no interest in debating reality.

2 Likes

You are certainly justified in accusing Trump of obstruction of justice even though he has not been convicted…in fact you are continually doing so. The only difference is you are wrong.

I bet you win a lot of debates that way.

What was Clinton convicted of again?

Heavily biased, unsubstantiated opinion noted

He was not charged, as you know. He was guilty of perjury and lost, temporarily it seems, his law license.

Likewise, I am sure. Except I have a decision by the DOJ in my favor.

And you certainly try to. You just always come up short

Please cite this ruling of guilt

Interesting, you say Clinton was guilty of a felony even even though he has not been convicted.

But somehow is wrong to claim that Trump has obstructed justice and hide behind “well he has been convicted”.

Hmm - care to explain the logical consistency here?
.^^^^