Chris Wallace says 'well-connected' Republican told him there's a 20 percent chance GOP will vote for impeachment

A few good men, Lord. That’s all we ask. Amen.

Just prior to Trump being elected, all masks were off. Then Trump got elected and many of the establishment Rs put on their fake face for no other reason than to remain popular with their own constituents. If Trump shows any weaknesses politically, those masks will come right back off. Only the naive among us ever thought those fake faces were real.

I hear he is barely going to squeak by in next year’s election…

Anyone else following Pierre Delecto

This guy has LOADS of personality and can talk FOREVER on ANYTHING.

He likes Colbert and Kimmel too.

Trump will have quite a bit of fun with this.

:diving_mask:

Nobody knows what will be happening in six weeks, let alone Bannon.

The stupidity and criminality of this Presidency moves at light speed and it’s greatest defense is producing so much of it that it acts a cloaking device for the rest.

1 Like

Wallace is just another fake news loser like Shep, someone needs to ask him who he thinks will be the first one indicted for Obama’s attempted coup.

Pierre Delecto is still sore from his booty call at Trump Tower.

He secretly wishes to be French.

Here let me fix that for you:

“David Dennison will have quite a bit of fun with this.”

“John Barron will have quite a bit of fun with this.”.

“John Miller will have quite a bit of fun with this.”

.^^^^

1 Like

Never has a President been investigated like this. Three years wasted over a fake Russian collusion conspiracy theory. And the closest thing to actionable is some iffy FEC regulation possible violation.

ROFL.

This is a joke, right?

No.

IIRC B. Clinton was investigated for 5-years, two more years to go to reach the bar of “never has a President been investigated like this”.
.^^^^

2 Likes

Oh.

You must be pretty young, then. That whole Clinton thing must not have happened in your lifetime.

It’s crazy that that’s even a headline.

A lawmaker is “open minded” to convicting a criminal if a crime is proven. Isn’t that their job ?

Sort of like - “A janitor is open minded to sweeping the floors this afternoon”

1 Like

I remember back when investigating presidents was cool.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/07/trump-sends-investigators-to-hawaii-to-look-into-obama/

1 Like

Your only looking at part of my statement. Clinton was guilty of perjury, a felony.

But Clinton DESERVED to be investigated. He was the evil villain of Republicans everywhere. He HAD to be guilty of something, anything.
Trump is the White Knight. He is the one true idol that Americans, both young and old, poor and rich, should look up to as a beacon for heroism, patriotism, and morality.

Nah, they just conveniently forget about it.

1 Like

The profound victimhood is a long-running feature, it seems.