Chris Wallace: "I believe that President Trump is engaged in the most direct sustained assault on freedom of the press in our history,"

I presume so. did it get to the supremes? like i said these dorks have ruled the Chief Executive cannot undo an executive order and you want me to respect them?

Is Chris Wallace lying?

Nope…

OK. Can the judge that did that do what i asked earlier? show me a verbatim cite of the constitution where it say the president must indulge a belligerent jack wagon in a press briefing. because if it is not there then that judge is a soup sandwich. it is not there and that judge is a soup sandwich. and this thread is not about alleged judges and their increasingly appalling rulings. but the fact that there is less cause to accuse President Trump attacking freedom of the press than President Obama and his predecessors. Yet here we are discussing yet another whining drama queen journalist doing exactly that.

I don’t disagree with you. I was hoping one of the 45 worshipers would answer and if there was a legit reason why.

i wasn’t aiming specifically at you :slight_smile:

Does the shoe fit?

Nope but…it’s a reflection of what’s been exposed regarding the press, towards the current administration. The press was spewing their news…same as always…except…it was exposed that they were lying…over and over and over again. It was also exposed that the exact same wording and terminology were being used by the local news outlets across the nation…plus lib politicians. There’s collusion. The news was exposed as NOT being neutral. Therefore…they’ve been exposed for the political mouthpiece they are and not the neutral news that has traditionally been…“the news”.

1 Like

Does that include Fox News and the 90% market share of right wing talk/news radio?

Can you give some examples?

You don’t appear to understand what syndication is or how it works…

Yes. They spew the R side and are not neutral either.

…and you’re in denial and I know how that works.

As long as you’re being honest because many here would definitely disagree.

Then why are you complaining about local news outlets using syndicated content?

I was under the impression this thread was about Chris Wallace developing dysentery from that sphincter he developed under his nose.

The exact same buzzwords…that are the exact same buzzwords being used at that exact same time, by lib politicians. It’s pure collusion and nothing more than perpetuating the lib agenda of the day. It isn’t news…period. Now…deny that.

1 Like

Give us some examples of these buzzwords…

Right on time…

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1205470941393936384?s=20

Here’s the current lie by lib media portraying themselves as “news”. The dossier was not used as the basis and FISA abuse is a “conspiracy theory”.

Problem?