Chris Wallace: "I believe that President Trump is engaged in the most direct sustained assault on freedom of the press in our history,"

Bite my shiny metal ass.

Isn’t that what the DOJ IG concluded?

Did he? Was he ambiguous about it? Tell me…please? :sunglasses:

your shiny metal ass is, no doubt, a replacement for the one i handed you in a sack.

You’d like to think so.

No. Not even close.

Helloooooooooo…BlueTex…where r u? :sunglasses:

it is after all the most likely explanation for why you’d need a bionic replacement.

Listen to Horowitz…in his own words and then…talk to me Goose. :sunglasses:

1 Like

good! because most news sources are jokes

No. It doesn’t.

Can you provide me then with a news source that is unbiased and neutral?

Chis Wallace is a closet leftist liberal posing as a right leaning and fair journalist, but he is anything but that. :angry: He is part of Fox News’s conga line of leftist hacks. He is like a rabid dog when interviewing R’s and conservatives (accept one) and like a nurse maid when he interviews D’s and liberals and he is definitely part the corrupt and biased media as well as being historically incorrect.

Memo to Wallace: google John Adams you moron!

I am not claiming such. I am making claims as to the veracity if their news articles.

Or more appropriately, I am countering your claim.

not just Adams but Jefferson and Lincoln and a host of others who actually jailed reporters shut down papers and so on.

Then…if you can’t tell me the answer, you’re proving the problem…and thanks. :sunglasses:

His testimony is about the renewal applications, not the initial FISA warrant… Wanna try again?

All people have biases which can be reflected in their organizations.

Do the news agencies get the facts correct almost always? I say yes. What about you?

So the media can say whatever they want and fine. If Trump says it back it’s an “ASSAULT ON MUH 'MOCRACY!”

Got it.

2 Likes

Yes. We should read and listen to what the media says and judge it based on multiple sources. Don’t trust, but verify.