Choice As Long As The Body Is Inhabited

You directed me towards that tangent, sneak.

Because the government recognize the fetus after 12 weeks.

No, it doesn’t. Your question is irrelevant to my question. Read the OP. The right has been declared to exist.

By whom? You?

You are deflecting while deflecting. If you’re so uncomfortable you can’t vote, simply stop posting and reading and find something else.

For the purposes of this thread, yes.

Your poll is a strawman.

1 Like

No, I think I’ll hang about and engage others. If you want me to stop engaging you I’ll respect that.

Thanks.

You’re still equivocating. Add Roe to the list.

It is black and white. Is it her choice or not?

What punishment should a woman who aborts at 21 weeks get? 30?

because the government declared the fetus as its own person after the first Trimester if you read the case log you would know this.

so its no longer only her body.

What’s the question?

Its her choice till the fetus become a legal person with its own rights, then its no longer her choice alone because now there is a second person.

most pro-choice supporters don’t support late term abortion.

1 Like

I will never understand the fringe on either side hamstringing themselves on this issue by refusing to recognize that life is rarely encapsulated in nice, comfortable boxes that never challenge one’s thinking/beliefs.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, where does Canada’s law fall on this issue? Yes I could google it and probably will, but I’m moving a load of laundry from the washer to the dryer just now.

Every sperm is sacred…

10% of women who get abortions get them after the 13th week. Everybody’s favorite source Guttmacher.

It has slid to 20 weeks or later in most places. Only 16 states prohibit it at 20 weeks. What should be done to them at 22 weeks?

All of this is irrelevant to this thread.

A legal person? So the woman’s life or a birth defect is murder?

most pro-choice supporters don’t support late term abortion.

And there’s the point. Why not? What is the basis for removing their support?

10 week for clinics, 20 week at with doctoral approval, its fully covered by provincial insurance in most cases.

a number of state law has made having a miscarriage a criminal offense.