Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine Coronavirus cures?

Anti-Intellectualism 101: Course synopsis.

How many credit hours is that worth at Trump University and Dinner Club?

1 Like

Authoritarian High Modernism 101: Course synopsis.

How many credit hours is that worth at Lab Coat University and Government Will Fix All Dinner Club?

You consider yourself an intellectual?

High modernism (authoritarian or not).

1 Like

Why do you say that Jay?

Because you were disappointed that the author of the article “didn’t offer solutions”.

Never crossed your mind there might be no solutions to save our modern civilization…why else would you be disappointed she had none to offer?

1 Like

Problem monitors are a dime a dozen. Anything that cheap usually disappoints me.

Did I say a “government solution”? “Science solution”?

Regulations are not all bad, they don’t usually start out that way. They quickly reach a point of diminishing returns. We passed it long ago.

India has just intercepted an illegal (falsely labeled as plastic pouches) shipment of masks to… Guess where… China.
And another of Hydroxychloroquine being sent to the US: illegal because they want it in India for use here. Are they quacks here?

The math of showing the efficacy of a treatment is pretty straightforward and hard to shade politically.

Her math is 98%.

Balderdash, you’re shading it politically.

This is practicing medicine.

WARNING GRAPHIC MEDICAL PROCEDURE

GRAPHIC MEDICAL PROCEDURE

WARNING GRAPHIC MEDICAL PROCEDURE

Sounds like you are advocating no treatment since most people who get no treatment recover. :wink:

Odd how Trump is out of his lane to point out reported successes with HCQ because he’s a politician and not a doctor, but it’s quite OK for other governors and politicians to warn people off HCQ, and ban doctors from prescribing it, even though they are not doctors either.

Odd how it’s OK to worry people with unproven Doomsday scenarios, when a merely psychological but untrue fear can make people sicker or more susceptible to succumb to an illness, but it is unethical to prescribe a harmless drug that gives people hope because their subsequent cure might be only psychological.

What’s a real shame, is that she had to do that to get her message out? She explains that there are many forces working against allowing her to “educate people about potential therapies”? Now I don’t care how you choose to spin that but…if that’s true, that’s creepy. Forces working against the health of mankind for reasons this force commands to be more important? What could possibly more important to the medical field, than the health of the patient and what forces are at work?

1 Like

When gatekeepers in regular means of communication censor out qualified physicians’ voices because they clash with gatekeepers’ political agendas, how else can those physicians find their voice other than by unconventional means?

These are very unusual times “we” are in. What other forces could be at work? My gut says, this has to do with what Barr is doing? Once this spygate thing gets fully outed, showing who the criminals actually are, to all Americans, I wonder if those Americans who now have to condemn those they’ve historically supported, can actually do that? Which is more important to them, the truth or their politics?

That not the math I was speaking about. That’s ok, the math to show efficacy is not simple.

So it is a global conspiracy to get Trump. Makes sense.

Naaaahhhhhh. Nancy and company love Trump. The MSM shows us examples of that every night and everyone’s at home with time to watch? What other part of the globe are you talking about?

Trump, the success of the US constitution, and constitutionalist Americans are the greatest obstacle in the world to the globalist agenda. It is indeed a global effort to bring down Trump and America. But Trump does have lesser nationalist allies worldwide as well. The final battle is on between authoritarian globalism and individual freedom.

The study from Brazil cast major doubt on Trump’s drug. Are those doctors in on it?