China stops buying us soybeans,trumps trade war screws over farmers

Their total soybean exports are less than 1/3 that of the US.

You are just making up stupid things again. I’ve never said anything remotely resembling such an idiotic statement.

Im sure American Farmers do

A couple of my Clients are huge Acreage farmers from Nebraska. Time to sell the new Vette. These boys just aint gonna be happy but I know they shot themselves in the foot with their votes.

Dude, get a grip on your nastiness.

2 Likes

So your admitting you know nothing about commodities.

Always making it about the poster.

Weren’t you just whining about that the other day?

Follow the ball lib.

I’m not playing your game.

Good. Stop responding to me.

You don’t get to tell me what I can and cannot not discuss.

Another thing you were whining about just the other day.

2 Likes

Just can’t help yourself can you?

You make it so easy.

Yes, you are.

pfffffft Crony capitalism is built into every trade
accord. There hasn’t been any “free” trade at US ports since five minutes after the Constitution took effect.

The whole concept of free trade is broken.

We cannot have “free trade” unless everyone is playing by the same set of rules. The only policy that would work to create the necessary level playing field would be to have reciprocity on both imports and exports to/from those countries we do business with.

Protectionism does nothing but hurt US consumers and trade wars serve to do little other than hurt US producers.

We should just simply refuse to do business at all with countries that won’t agree to 100% reciprocity with respect to both tariffs and subsidies.

If this is such a good idea, why haven’t we?

Money, influence, and power in the hands of the wrong people.

Explain why it wouldn’t be a good idea or at least worth of trying it for 5-10 years to see how it works out if you believe it not to be.

Laughing my Okole off!