Child Separation Master Persuader response to Democrat Resist movement

Lou Dobbs doesn’t think so. Often he refers to RINO Ryan as leading the GOP into a midterm disaster, with his antiTrump agenda.

I think Lou is correct. DemoRepublicans are practiced in the art of deception, they pretend to oppose each other when out of power, but when in power they all work for KStreet.

KStreet writes most of the legislation Ryan “pulls out of his hat” and forces them to vote on. Same with McConnell. They don’t debate bills anymore, and then fine tune them in conference.

KStreet writes in arcane unreadable legalize what they want and the swampcreatures approve it.

Trump is upsetting the whole show, he doesn’t owe K Street a dime.

From your link: "To be clear: the Obama administration’s use of ATEP was not intended to break-up families–that was an occasionally expected side effect–while Trump’s recently-confirmed policy is expressly directed toward that end in the name of “deterrence.”

The result was the same. Parents who were arrested were separated from their children.

Calling it a side effect as an excuse doesn’t change the facts.

Meaning if they don’t start doing Trump’s agenda, it will go bad for the GOP at the midterms, UNLESS there are a lot of proTrump candidates to vote for.

The current swine don’t inspire any Trump voter to support them.

Read your article. Women and children were allowed to stay together. I’m impressed with your concern for these people.

1 Like

It is being reported:
Administration officials say that this is only happening to families who enter the United States illegally, crossing between ports of entry.
The American Civil Liberties Union and other advocacy organizations say that’s not true. These groups say they’ve documented cases of parents who’ve claimed asylum at ports of entry and also had their children taken away.

Anyone voting for Trump calling someone a RINO is laughable at best. Trump has literally switched back and forth between the democrat and republican party several times in his lifetime. He’s in the Republican party now only for the sake of convenience.

I read it, apparently you didn’t.

Single Mexican fathers or men who traveled without an adult female companion while attempting to cross the U.S.-Mexico border with children, when subject to ATEP, had their children separated from them. Unaccompanied minors would then be placed into the custody of the Office of Refugee Resettlement. Such custody is supposed to be temporary and ORR is supposed to release children to an identified family member or sponsor.

No where in the article does it state that in no cases were women not separated either.

You have a bad memory. Not only did I read the article (which you apparently just did), I quoted from it.

Your last sentence is a triple negative. Are you actually trying to argue that not mentioning something means that it happened? That’s pretty sad. You should have chosen a better link.

Well then teacher let me correct it for you.

Single fathers with kids were separated from the kids as stated specifically in the article.

Nowhere in the article does it state women were not also separated from the kids they showed up with at the border.

Absence of evidence is not evidence.

Laughable? What is the “certainty Trump is doomed now” manifest among leftists every “this will finish him” “leak” “accusation” “smear” that appears every third or fourth day, for over year.

And Trump remains standing, in fact his approval numbers are going up!

Pick any day at Hannity.com, search the titles of posts, always one or two threads treating “some new revelation” (which 99% of the time is fake news that vanishes)----that will “finish Trump off” this time for real…only for it to pass like water under the bridge.

Its like Lucy snatching the football away every time, and Charlie Brown always trying to kick it.

And yet, here we are again. Snatching kids away will finish Trump and the GOP for sure! Leftist Charlie Browns will finally kick that ball, just you wait and see!

Now that is worse than “laughable”, its psychotic derangement.
I

Why then is the Left always wrong about finishing Trump off. For over a year they never been right once. Like Lucy snatching the football, the supposed “end” of Trump is always snatched away…

With the left lying there like Charlie Brown with stars swirling around his head.

But if you bet the left will get up and try again and again, you’d be right all the time every day.

lol, cnn and the aclu. try again. fake news and made up crap don’t fly. I have given you the actual policy and how it works directly from the source. not the spun bs of fake news and a left wing advocacy group.

That isn’t true. They are only separated if parentage cannot be determined and/or they enter the country unlawfully.

its okay if Obama did it.

yoiu failed to finish the adage… wonder why? lol

The only difference is that the current administration is prosecuting everyone who enters the country illegally rather than doing so selectively.

Loving the Whataboutism.

Still, the whole separating families things is a fantastic political strategy and a really good look for Trump and Republicans come midterms with the generic ballot increasingly favoring Democrats.

“Obama did it too” is sure to resonate with conservatives and independents.

it did happen, post lopez when courts ordered that children could not be held in detention centers with their parents. this eventually led to “catch and release”. It’s not Obama’s fault, he was enforcing the law… until after lopez when they opted instead to ignore the law in most cases.