Child Separation Master Persuader response to Democrat Resist movement

Wager on what? You give no context for me to infer.

Lets wager our accounts here. Dems gain more seats you leave, Republicans gain more seats I leave. It’s one thing to spout off nonsense and personal opinions. It’s another thing to put some skin in the game and stand behind your assertions.

1 Like

No. Not because I don’t think I’ll win, gambling isn’t a suggested activity for Christians.

However, I support my candidates with $$$. So I do have skin in the future of my country.

Exactly as I thought. Hide behind excuses and can’t stand behind your assertions. As cowardly as the day is long. You want to hide behind fakeness, fine with me, I’ll be more than acomodating to reference your posts in November when you’ve been proven wrong. I’m quite sure there will be plenty of excuses for you to share with us unwashed masses when the time comes.

2 Likes

Trump likely would sign that. It expedites the process and puts extra judges on the job.

Don’t see where its “against Trump”. He’s trying to get Congress to actually legislate solutions.

Can Ted Cruz count on your donation this fall?

Ted Cruz introduces legislation to keep immigrant families together after they cross the border

Do that. While you’re at it, dig up those posts predicting a Trump win over Hillary. Just to prove how wrong I always am.

“All Americans are rightly horrified by the images we are seeing on the news, children in tears pulled away from their mothers and fathers,” Cruz wrote in a release. “This must stop. Now. We can end this crisis by passing the legislation I am introducing this week.”

Trump was offered two separate bills addressing most of his requests already surprise surprise he comes out and says he won’t sign them.

Frankly I find it amusing that the GOP is letting themselves be railroaded like this. Basically Trump is raking them over the coals for his own personal benefit and that don’t even see it yet. You see he can sit back and play both sides of the fence. He can pretend like he can’t sign offered legislation and lose no standing with his mindless drones, and cost them a lot of seats. He will also be protected in that scenario in which case he loses the ability to persuade a dem majority to pass legislation he can sign thereby rallying the masses and helping him secure another term to the tune of “well I couldn’t do anything because they wouldn’t let me” To whit he isn’t a master persuader, he is a master manipulator and that has been the case his whole life. Lets just see what happens from here. I know this, this splitting families issue is a losing one for him and the GOP and they better figure out a way to change the narrative quickly or its going to end up bad for them regardless of any amount of hypocrisy and story changing that has happened to this point.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

By the way, noticed how you ran away from putting something behind your assertion. Must be nice to so easily hide behind an excuse and at the same time demand accountability for everyone else around you.

Is Thau shalt not gamble the 11th commandment?

Finally, The bibles reference to gambling refers to the acquisition of money and wealth. Says nothing about a person giving up the ability to spout incorrect speech. You can’t hide behind this as there is nothing in the text to support it. Me thinks you are simply too afraid to stand by what you say. I’m not, how about you?

Trump has a list of priorities, those bills didn’t include them all. They were Democrat bills with ideas that lost the election for them. Trump would have been a fool to sign them.

One can infer from a focus on money acquisition might land one in Hades, in torments.

No servant can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money." (Lk. 16:13 ESV)
See the context

Wrong those were GOP bills. Lest you forget who controls the houses of congress. He asked for a bill it was presented to him and he whiffed just like he did on healthcare, and the many bills before and after that. Managed to get a tax cut for the wealthy though. People haven’t realized the negative effects of those just yet but they will.

What’s false is your claim it wasn’t going on during the last administration too.

Republican establishment RINO bills, Democrat lite. Those ideas lost the election for the Democrats and will do so again.

Doesn’t jive with you previous assertions. If the only bills coming through are establishment RINO bills you really think people are going to vote for the same candidates that present such bills again?

And do you really think they are gonna vote for candidates even further right than that? I think the Moores and Arpiaos have proven that to not be true.