Child Separation Master Persuader response to Democrat Resist movement

So much stupid in this thread by Trumplicans.

Which specific laws are you referring to?

That would be because I was not replying to you.

none of these are the specific sources I was looking for, but they have numbers from early in the Obama admin before the numbers spiked due to court rulings between 2014-2016. The source I had read before said there were roughly 10k now, but that the highest number of separations was around 25k in 2015-2016. I do not know if the number was real time or cumulative, but I would assume real time given 46k in 6 months alone before the court rulings. Note that the policy of placing the children in foster care when possible is still the policy of the Trump admin as it was the Obama admin.

Share it far and wide…

As I said in a previous post. American children usually have a family support system to rely on when a parent gets incarcerated. How disingenuous of you to make that comparison.

There is no better way to weaken, destroy and subjugate a prosperous and freedom loving country than by importing the world’s poverty stricken populations into that country and making the country’s existing citizens tax-slaves to support the economic needs of such an invasion.

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

The articles you have provided deal with deporting parents of US citizens. Most of those being deported had committed some sort of crime. These aren’t parents that brought their children here. This seems to be a different issue to me.
I’d be very interested in the court decision you read that required the families to be separated. I don’t know of any such decision and the Trump administration hasn’t cited any, that I know of. You provided an article that stated this was a “policy” decision, which makes sense. I don’t know of any court decision since 2014 that forced the separation of families.

Exhibit A

Trump’s message resonates with the 60% of America that is not part of the media-leftist-establishment echo chamber.

While they are happy to exploit these children for power in the midterms, they don’t realize its doing the opposite because the Master Persuader is associating the “Resist” movement to the kids.

He’s doing it in the “third dimension” and the WH briefings today were brilliant additions to this strategy.

Like election night, Democrats never saw it coming.

Complete BS, the policy regarding placement today is the same as it was under Obama. When posible the Children are placed in foster care with a legal resident relative.

Fact based analysis never was your forte. Chew on this. It explains precisely the law, and how its Democrats Fault, Congress’ fault but as Dems have a stupid “resist” movement, they will do nothing to fix what they decry as inhuman.

Its in their power to fix this quickly, yet they blame Trump. Everyone will see through that strategy, unlike past Republican politicians, this one is a Master Persuader.

Here is more masterful persuasion:

You’re deep into the cult of Trump. You support whatever side of an issue Trump supports. You change your mind with Trump.

It’s humorous to watch.

If you know nothing about a subject, maybe you should just stay quiet! The Obama administration had the same problem. It is courts that ruled that children could not be held in detention with there parents who were being prosecuted for crimes. Specifically the crime of illegal entry, or more seriously, illegal reentry.

or how about the official policy from DHS?

you can link there to all the data you want. Point of fact is the number of children separated from parents due to detention for illegally entering the US was highest under the Obama administration. This was due to several factors.

1. Higher number of illegals crossing the border
  2. Court rulings subsequent to _Florez _ ruling that immigrant children couold not be held in detention with their parent(s). These rulings caused a spike in the number of separations until Obama decided to ignore the law and implement the catch and release policy. Which did bring it down some; however, overall the number remained high as the sheer volume of illegals being deported resulted in a natural increase in even those numbers. The number went down under Trump, because the number of illegals attempting to cross the border went down.

None of that says anything bad about Obama or Trump, it is simply what happened and why.

To permanently fix the problem we need two things.

1. Stop aliens from crossing the border outside of POE’s
  2. Settle the issue of DACA so it doesn’t just repeat itself in 10 years.

false, and already shown through links

I’ve got to ask - if Trump is a “master persuader,” then why is he pressuring the US Congress to fund the wall? He promised us Mexico would be paying for that. Why the hell isn’t “master persuader” getting on the phone to Mexico and persuading them to send us the damn check already??

1 Like

Incorrect, the “cult” mantra will gain midterm votes as well as crooked Hillary’s “deplorables” smear.

It insults more than half the electorate.

If anyone ran a cult, it was Obama. Everything he did was praised. Everything bad covered up:

Mexico is a mess, its in the process of become a cartel run fiefdom. In case you didn’t notice. Factories are moving back to get away from it.

How much are you willing to wager on that?

No, strong borders, immigration is a win. The “resist” folks wanted an issue to hang on Republicans for the midterm…

They will soon learn it didn’t work, in fact the opposite is already happening.

It’s crushing Democrats… They are reeling from the issue…

Fake news…

“All Americans are rightly horrified by the images we are seeing on the news, children in tears pulled away from their mothers and fathers,” Cruz wrote in a release. “This must stop. Now. We can end this crisis by passing the legislation I am introducing this week.”

Ted Cruz introduces legislation to keep immigrant families together after they cross the border