Child Separation Master Persuader response to Democrat Resist movement

Florez not lopez.

EaZy mix up.:smile:

Cruz was my guy until I switched to Trump, and yes, he got the big $$$. I like him, but had he won I don’t think he would have accomplished everything Trump has so far.

I see you didn’t address the fact that it is Trump who, in fact, is the RINO. Don’t worry though - I’ll still give you a C- for the word salad you did manage to piece together as it was kind of funny in its own way.

1 Like

I think to the contrary Cruz would have accomplished far more and would have never divided the country the way Trump’s election has.

3 Likes

And yet you claim to serve God, but clearly Trump is your actual Master. You stand with him as he fully funds Planned Parenthood and their abortion services. Nary saying an ill word of the man and continuing with your undying adulation.

1 Like

:rofl:

Millions flow to lobbyists with ties to Donald Trump, Mike Pence

Spineless Republicans surrendered to the leftist media and its political adjunct DNC long ago. They proved over and over total unwillingness to fight. Cruz wouldn’t survive their attacks. Trump has a proven record of out witting them.

Latest fabricated crisis illustrates the point. Trump knows how to defuse and then turn the public’s anger on Democrats, Cruz doesn’t.

Its a swamp, but fact remains Trump is above it.

To illustrate, his former lawyer Cohen. Paid millions to influence Trump, when reality is he can’t and doesn’t. But that didn’t stop Cohen from hinting he could, and special interests being snookered into giving him money.

Then the fake news tried to implicate Trump, in something he had nothing to do with. Just like your link.

Problem for the left, they lost credibility. Trump could walk on water, and the fake news would shout “he can’t swim, and that’s because he’s a racist nazi…blah blah blah.”

And yet it is Cruz who is now trying to bail Trump out with this emergency legislation he is pushing.

Perhaps, or he’s doing it because he really cares. I think the latter. Cruz has already expressed he supports Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/korean-firm-tied-to-trump-lawyer-got-us-contract-despite-corruption-probe/2018/06/18/62b9bdee-6065-11e8-9ee3-49d6d4814c4c_story.html?utm_term=.4d5456007925

You were saying?

Cohen has no influence over Trump. He did (as his former lawyer) have sellable “appearance”. And he sold it.

Just another shining example of how your Master is Trump, first, last, and always.

Incorrect, your last two replies illustrate cognitive dissonance.

And no doubt, if you were Cohen, you’d be claiming influence with Trump to collect millions $$$ yourself. Just like he did.

Has nothing to do with Trump, everything to do with expectations in the Beltway. Everyone sells influence. The Clintons were masters at it. Had a charity front to launder the cash.

The Clinton Global Initiative cut out the middle man, the influence peddler, the lobbyist. The money was paid without them taking a cut, and then laundered free of any banking charges. It was genuis, if you are a slimy creature of the swamp with no integrity.

Bet there is a special place in hell for those who collect charity money, and then steal it for themselves.

You mean EXACTLY like what the Trump Foundation did in NY? Like I said, Trump is your Master. You are pumping him up while he funds abortions by PP, while he steals money people thought they were donating to help veterans to pay off legal bills for himself and his businesses, and while he lines the pockets of K-Street to the tune of millions and millions of dollars.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-suit-against-trumps-charity-isnt-ridiculous-at-all/2018/06/16/599ac142-70b2-11e8-bf86-a2351b5ece99_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2c0e02519f7b

Mr. Trump, together with his adult children, stands accused of treating the foundation as what Ms. Underwood called “little more than a checkbook for payments from Mr. Trump or his businesses to nonprofits, regardless of their purpose or legality.” The alleged abuses range from the petty — spending $10,000 on a portrait of Mr. Trump that ended up in the sports bar at a Trump-owned for-profit golf resort — to the blatantly inappropriate — a $25,000 political donation in support of a Republican attorney general of Florida’s reelection effort. On an even grander scale of alleged political misuse of charitable funds, Mr. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, wrote emails appearing to distribute money raised to benefit veterans for maximum advantage in the Iowa caucuses.

1 Like

And so you can absolutely guarantee that every aspect of the law is being carried out by very agent. Good.

To you that fake news is fact. We’ll see what develops in court, Trump has vowed to fight it. Claims he spend more in Charity, than he took in.

Compare that to crooked Hillary, reports are only 6 cents on the dollar actually went somewhere else.

Its classic leftist tactic to smear others as doing what they are guilty of.

As for the Omnibus, yes Ryan and McConnell and other swamp creatures betrayed us on that, not Trump. He don’t write law, he can only enforce it. Same with lobbying, its swamp Trump is trying to drain. Its a long process, may take decades.

Never said it wasn’t.