Chick-fil-A CEO lays racism on white christians

Well that’s too bad for you, I can see why this troubles you

Hopefully he does mean it and Chick Fil A continues down a path of action and awareness

oh i dont care.

because this isnt about me

Well you cared enough to make a thread about it…sooo

The idea is to be like Christ…and we all fall short. I repent for falling short and ask The Lord for the strength, wisdom, perseverance and love…to be like our Lord. Father forgive me.

That said…I’ve never been in a Cick-fil-A.

For a fast food place their sandwiches are solid

try not to make it all about moi

i know it’s hard

they are tasty

well he failed

because he has nothing to repent for

Ok so you don’t care I apologize…your just stating your opinion? Because you don’t care?

Anyways moving on, I hope Chick Fil A continues down this path of action and awareness

1 Like

And you would know this how?

Wait wait don’t tell me…he is your bro?! Plot twist!

personal again?

man…

And you know this how?

Nothing personal, you made a claim that he had nothing to repent for I am asking how do you know this.

I really like this OP. Sounds like someone who has really looked at the world with his heart.

Few bad apples…only a small minority…etc…

Who says those things?

:thinking:

What did he say that was pandering?

Was there anything in his statement that was false?

kissing ass after his restaurants were vandalized…

sounds more like an idiot leftist seattle mayor than someone being at peace with all of humanity

Well, that’s one way to look at it, I suppose.

I don’t think he’s looking at it like that.

But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles.

Now THIS guy sounds like a panderer.

Sheesh!

2 Likes

amazing isnt it? Biden has been a career politician this long and has has yet to fix what libs cry most about.

Yet libs will carry his water.

why does it matter what god we worship? its not chik fil a’s