Chick-fil-A CEO lays racism on white christians

translation please

Insurance. Both loss of business and propety. But i agree

So, there will always be racism, but there are not that many racists?

:thinking:

Your last question. About liking chic-fil-a now. The waffle fries are great.

who said there aren’t that many?

Montana is an amazingly beautiful state. Someday I may try those mountains out for myself.

no they are not they suck

chx sandwiches good tho. and nuggets

and their cole slaw was awesome. but they stopped serving that. that was a sign evidently

Sandwiches are good but put me to sleep. There’s a popeye’s nearer to me than chic-fil-a I should try their sandwich.

their ceo hasnt shined any shoes to pander to leftists causes yet…

i shall try too

but im sure Popeyes will cave to the violent racist left too. it’s all the rage

Wouldn’t stop me from demolishing the occasional $10.99 ten piece box.

me neither. like i said everyone’s pandering like cowards. you cant avoid them all

Who’s shinning what now?

From your article:

“about a dozen Chick-fil-A restaurants vandalized in the last week, but my plea would be for the white people, rather than point fingers at that kind of criminal effort, would be to see the level of frustration and exasperation and almost the sense of hopelessness that exists on some of those activists within the African-American community.”

I am finding trouble finding exactly what bothers you…this statement seems pretty level headed…dare I say Christian like :man_shrugging:

ok you dont see anything wrong with the ceo shining a black guys shoes in efforts to stop vandalizing?

you dont see that as pandering of the mist sickening kind?

Why do you take this as a personal attack, if your not racist he wasn’t talking about you.

I take him at his word, sounds like a win win to me, Christian man doing a real effort to do good and it’s great for business

who said i said it was a personal attack?

Seems to me like you have an issue with his credibility…:man_shrugging:

we’ll see

washing feet for humility is christian

pandering to violent mobs by shining shoes like a cuck is not

So you don’t think he means what he is saying?

When he says:

“about a dozen Chick-fil-A restaurants vandalized in the last week, but my plea would be for the white people, rather than point fingers at that kind of criminal effort, would be to see the level of frustration and exasperation and almost the sense of hopelessness that exists on some of those activists within the African-American community.”

You think he is lying in order to stop his restaurants from getting vandalized?

no. just pandering