Chelsea Clinton hints at a run for office

Okay.

She isn’t running for anything. Her parents were hammered by Republican media. That now flows down to her (as we all learned to do in church). If she was the exact same person but her last name was “Man”, you guys wouldn’t be talking about her at all. Remarkable job by Republican Media.

No, I didn’t. And you guys should be ashamed for supporting a person that does that with their own kid.

Christian values.

She’s was raised with a silver spoon in her mouth, where everything was given to her. She will be glad to be given a government office job, like she was given her NBC correspondent job, and her vice chairmanship at the Clinton Foundation.

BTW, what has happened to that foundation once the Clinton’s were no longer able to sell their political influence?

No, you made it up. I’ve asked you a couple of times before what you’re referring to and you’ve avoided it.

It’s deteriorated. They have even less influence now that they did a month ago. The metoo movement is after both the Clintons for his sexual shenanigans and her enabling him. That means the leftist whackos who are now the Democrat party have no more use for them.

Not sure everyone shares what you say are “Christian Values”. Which denomination best represents the version of “Christian values” that you are referring to?

I heard she was making $250,000 per year when she was 3yo.

Can you guys at least make this hard?

1 Like

Actually it’s more about pointing out your hypocrisy for supporting trump - who ran a fraudulent university.

Trump supporters complaining that people were raised in wealth. Hilarious.

Its incredible isnt it. The next thing you know is she will start buying real estate and trump supporters will start bashing real estate developers as criminals or sonething. #lockherup

She’s not going to buy any real estate. It takes a little bit of sense to deal in real estste.

Liberal progs who get upset when someone is critical of people born to privilege, and have everything handed to them as an adult, that’s hilarious.

You need to reread what I said. I was pointing out your utter hypocrisy :joy:

1 Like

That’s your shtick, I know. You routinely make false assumptions about people, based on your stereotyping of them, and then you run with it as if you know what the ■■■■ you’re talking about.

Plus I don’t think she has the stomach to cheat people out of money like our president does.

1 Like

Dude, he (and I) were responding to an actual silly post.

Is everybody here uptight about the election or something?

none of this makes any sense sorry

It actually all make sense. That’s why you have no answer.

1 Like

lol. umkay

No I get it. You’re a trump supporter attacking a children who brought up in wealthy families :rofl: