Chelsea Clinton hints at a run for office

After denying it for years, she finally admits it’s a possibility. I know this board is full of libs, but is there any of you who would actually vote for this hapless idiot?

"I think if someone were to step down or retire and I thought I could do a good job and it matched my talents, I’d have to think if it’s the right choice for me," Clinton told [The Journal News ]

Couldn’t be worse than trump.

Yeah, it could. At least you don’t seem enthused about it. :slight_smile:

I don’t see how.

What a great campaign slogan. :grinning:

1 Like

Considering trump got elected because he wasn’t Hillary it will do.

Her mama will be pulling her strings- She’ll have something that doesn’t mean anything like ‘Onward Together’

Not a problem.

No more Clintons! That’s the past.

That’s like saying ‘no more disease’. They’ll both always be with us.

Don’t vote disease into office then.

A vile, cheating human is our president and we’re worried about a decent young woman.

Our Christian and Family values voters are messed up beyond repair.

3 Likes

Too late, Trump is already there.

Why is Chelsea a hapless idiot? I’m sure she is very intelligent.

Considering she is a Clinton, she might just stay away from politics. Mom and dad tainted the name.

The Clintons can’t run their foundation scams without political power. Neither of them have it anymore. Chelsea in office could give them back some of it. I’ve been expecting them to run her for a long time.

4 Likes

no one could possibly be naive enough to think she and her queen complex mother are not planning hard for her to be in office and the first woman pres

right. it’s prob why they are on this idiotic book tour. to keep in the spotlight

they cant stand not being chased by their beloved ding dong media for something

with them Chelsea prob already figured out what state she needs to start pretending to love all her life because of an easy electoral victory, like her liar mother did for new york

“you leave the Clintons alone!!””

The Northeast is full of states she can carpetbag into. She’ll find one. She will want a Senate seat at the least.

1 Like