Chelsea Clinton hints at a run for office

unfortunately, they are never the past

they can deal with losing as long as they go on multi-national excuse book tours and are coddled by idiots like Colbert

ypu ll see clintons till they die and Chelsea takes her crack at the wh.
thdn her kids will

they think they are born to do this.

precisely!

dont you love how everyone pretends this isnt so obvious?

no one could possibly be naive enough to think that she and her queen complex mother are planning hard for her to be in office and the first woman pres

She changed her mind.

Good for her.

The Republicans will need another Clinton to scapegoat for decades on once Bill and Hillary are dead and gone.

I had hoped, and mentioned it before, that she would consider it.

big eye roll

Look at all the hatred and frothing in this thread

I don’t support Clinton’s because of the legal bribes she took, and yet you are a full time Trump supporter even though he is as bad or most likely worse than Clinton with his very own foundation and a business that is now leaching money directly from tax payers and not just take Big donor money. Might want to take some time for self reflection and wonder why Trump is given a pass by you and not Clinton.

1 Like

That’s a good diversion from the vile cheater that sits in the White House.

I wonder if Donald Trump’s kid ever cleaned up the mess that donald trump left with he and his mistress? You have any news on that?

You don’t seem to have a problem with other politicians having their “hapless idiot” kids in positions of power.

big eye roll

A court ruled trump university was a fraudulent institution.

She should have spent more time at McKinsey and Avenue Capital. I get leaving consulting (it’s a grind), but PE is that tiny point on the Venn Diagram between “Makes mad bank” and “Manageable hours.”

But that’s just me - she’s got 15 million in the bank so not an issue.

Our president sent his son to clean up after he and his mistress and people are already emotional about a young woman who may run for office at some point in the future. The family and Christian value voters are gone.

Republican media has done a masterful job on the clintons. That now flows down to the Clinton child. Exactly the way we all learn to act in church.

1 Like

Her father will be proud. Wade can vicariously enjoy the thrill of high level political office through his daughter. Those federal tax fraud and wire fraud convictions kinda messed it up for him.

Now, now. Ivanka peddled her cheap jewelry and Don Jr is aimless wandering around the White House, probably berating the wait staff.

Thank God we dont have a theocracy. If the administration used your criteria for godliness, we would be inviting Mariela Castro to run for President.

talk about diversion lol

cant just talk about the Clintons without containing rage about Trump

and before you talk about “vile” in the WH try to remember the blue dress 90’s

You seem to be the only one obsessed with that. I think you made it up,

That was beautiful Christian love … apparently… according to @CaughtInTheMiddle.

So you think you can just walk away from a deal with the devil.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!