Changes to Address the Problems Exposed by George Floyd's Murder

There’s no evidence to support the claim that race plays any part in policing.

You are actually more likely to be unlawfully beaten or killed unlawfully when interacting with police if you are white than if you are a minority.

Good luck with that. How many people in the community are actually going to do police work for one. What’s going to happen to them when they try to confront a person who is up to no good?

1 Like

Great argument for lawful carry.

Unfortunately thugs like them feel empowered in the current environment where LEO’s are largely standing down by choice or orders from above and when arrest are made DA’s choosing not to prosecute.

1 Like

I’m not talking about doing police work.

This is absolutely disgusting. I believe the statistics are a white person is 85% more likely to be assaulted or killed by a black person than vice versa. Won’t be seeing this on NBC news.

Another example of oppression:

Animals like this should never walk free again.

He has over 100 prior arrests, what the hell was he doing on the street to begin with?

1 Like

Personally I’m not optimistic. The fact is that a growing portion of the left hates cops, hates white people and hates America. I’ve seen what the left of the past did to the inner cities clearly I don’t believe for one moment this new group of hate mongers is going to be better.

In a recent poll 58% of Americans approved of the use of the military to quell violence in the cities when the local/state authorities fail to do so.

The media are trying to convince us of the opposite, don’t buy into it.

Another example of what happens when liberals promote their hate.

1 Like

A confrontational tone in far too many cases, yes.

This should be for all crimes. The FBI sending a swat team and CNN to Roger Stone’s house conducting a predawn raid was complete vindictive garbage. Whoever signed off on that warrant should be prosecuted himself.

2 Likes

Good lord. Do you want to be monitored at work for an entire tour at work. I don’t.

When my boss calls or I am doing what I am paid to do sure. But other times. No.

Have the body cams activate when pulling someone over, answering a call, you know doing what they get paid for.

The other ■■■■ i don’t give two ■■■■■ about.

Allan

Did you see the black teens arrested in Tulsa for jaywalking. (No sidewalks on the street)

You have got to be kidding me.

Allan

Nothing to do with race though, noooooooo

1 Like

You know what mute insubordination is?

No, I didn’t see it. I did see thugs burning horses in a trailer in Tulsa.

Get rid of, or reign in drastically, qualified immunity.

3 Likes

Did you see this

Klein has about 200k people.

This is a good use of police resources.

1 Like