Census Bureau Report on 2019 Household Income

1 Like

There are two parts of life that many…obviously yourself included, can not separate? There is the hand you’re dealt and there is how the hand was played? The OP is explaining the results of how Trump played his hand since he was elected. The results are beyond incredible. Now…what do you do? You jump to the next lousy hand that was dealt Trump…the China virus and then insanely blame him as if he was the card dealer. Once again you ignore how he played the hand…which Dr. Fauci believes…“has been impressive”. If you ever want to enjoy life from a higher level of maturity, you should learn the difference.

1 Like

Then let me ask you a question? Have you ever purchased anything from Amazon? How about Walmart? If so, you are a part of the problem you’re condemning.

Of course they did and will continue to do so.

Because Rentier Capitalism dominates no matter which party has the power.

There is “1 percenters” in every economic system in every era of history ever.

Whining about them is not at all productive.

This is the hand that Silver Spoon Donald was dealt:

See how Donnie jumped on at the very end there in 2017? He didn’t build that. All he had to do was not tank what was handed to him. That’s all.

1 Like

Of course there are.

And it’s not whining to suggest the system not be set up so what they want dominates in all situations.

Which is the situation we have today.

Like climbing a mountain my friend, each step of progress, there’s less oxygen to keep going. Every step becomes harder and harder. I believe President Obama’s greatest accomplishment, is how he made chicken salad, out of Bush’s chicken ■■■■ economy and will always give him kudos for that. Now give credit where credit is due too…and that’s how Trump kept it going…which was very tough to do.

And there you have it.

It is whining. It is an external locus of control. Coveting. Envy. Greed using others as an excuse. Arrogance.

And it is ugly.

1 Like

I don’t care if the 1% gets richer when everybody is getting richer. I don’t like their gains when the government is bailing them out while the 99% is struggling. I also wouldn’t pick Walmart as my first target of outrage.

Amazing

I understand.

It’s not the percentiles it’s the shape of the distribution

I thought the amazing part was Congress set up a fund to help struggling hospitals and doctors but sent $12.6 million to Walmart. Walmart did the right thing by returning it…that’s why I wrote…

…and that’s not what’s happening so again I ask, are you a part of the problem you’re condemning but ignorant to this truth?

1 Like

Yes, Smyrna, those born on third base always think getting to home base was the epic struggle.

1 Like

Ignoring of course the deregulation and decoupling that caused the catterwailing like banshees.

The only thing government can really do to create a positive environment for business is limit itself. It is done mostly by omission, not commission.

It would appear not.

It never ceases to amaze how the petulant left throws tantrums demanding this or that, then throws tantrums about the results of getting it.

That maybe what I’ve learned to admire in Trump? He chose to give back when he was prospering. Who in their right mind, would take on what he’s taken on, when he had so much to enjoy in his remaining years of life? Are you ready? I never thought I’d see this but Trump is genuinely giving his best efforts to make this country prosper and doing so, on levels that I was blind to but he saw and was right.

1 Like

It is my understanding the Bill Gates Foundation is in the top 5 contributors to the World Health Organization. More than countries.

Bill Gates is the 2nd wealthiest person in this country.

I should resent and punish him… why?

Jeff Bezos has his money. He doesn’t have my money.