Census Bureau Report on 2019 Household Income

https://www.whitehouse.gov/articles/incomes-hit-record-high-poverty-reached-record-low-2019/

Real median household income increased by $4,400 in 2019, reaching an all-time record high of $68,700. This represents a 6.8 percent one-year increase, which is the largest one-year increase in median income on record.

Minority groups—including black, Hispanic and Asian Americans—experienced the largest gains.

Income gains in 2019 were largest for minority groups. Real median income grew by 7.9 percent for black Americans, 7.1 percent for Hispanic Americans, and 10.6 percent for Asian Americans (see Figure 1). These one-year increases were all record highs, and the new income levels reached in 2019 were all record highs, as well.

Thank you, President Trump and team, for building that.

I think we can all agree that given the hit we took with the virus, we need the same team to come back and build it back, better.

Higher wages with lower taxes. 2021.

7 Likes

I’ll assume the source acceptable.

1 Like

Well that was nice, but 2020 happened. Only people who’s income increased over the last 9 months is the 1%

3 Likes

We need the same team that mishandled the pandemic, which tanked the economy, to come back and fix the economy? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Real median income grew by 7.9 percent for black Americans

Real results. Not the soft bigotry of low expectations.

What have you got to lose? A 7.9% increase in real median income. “Real” as in a “real” difference in quality of life.

1 Like

Mine increased and I’m not anywhere near a 1%er

Don’t make statements you can’t support.

1 Like

7.9%. Top of the class. Real results. A real outcome of having the right team on the field.

Outcome. 7.9% real income increase. Most of any race. Amazing.

2 Likes

His inability to manage a crisis has erased all of that. There’s no guarantee that he’ll break even by 2024.

The next four years aren’t looking as stable as the last four.

1 Like

7.9% for the black nation. Most in history.

1 Like

The HARRIS / Biden ticket knows nothing about the private sector, increasing income, creating jobs, etc.

Dems create toxic environments for business.

4 Likes

7.9% most in history. From an alleged white nationalist. Crazy.

No doubt about it. The economy used to be good and isn’t now. Thanx President Trump.

2 Likes

President Trump was not the one screaming to shut the country down. In fact he was soundly criticized for warning about the very consequences of doing so.

7.9% in one year. Most in history. What he did once he can do again.

When unemployment was low, the cry was “wages are stagnant!” Real income is up and the cry is “he shut down the economy!”

It really is amazing to watch.

2 Likes

Rising tide…

The tide lifted the black nation’s boat highest under President Trump. 7.9% in one year.

Virus blaming…weak.

An extra $1.50 an hour. Extra $60 a week.

Was any of this attributable to the $15/hr wage increase push?

1 Like

Biden had 40 years and never came close to these results.

7.1% income increase for Latinos? What?! From the President who hates “brown people”?

Very strongly.