Census Bureau Report on 2019 Household Income

A post was merged into an existing topic: General Off-Topic Slop from Various Threads +fd

Grasping at straws.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: General Off-Topic Slop from Various Threads +fd

It doesn’t behoove libs to have these kinds of real results. The lib dogma requires creating and maintaining dependence on government in order to function.

Increases in income create independence. It also makes taxes more noticeable.

4 Likes

You asked. I doubt it. But do your own research or should everyone do it for you since you posed the question.

A post was merged into an existing topic: General Off-Topic Slop from Various Threads +fd

You must reading the wrong thread.

Every politician blows rising wages smoke up voters posteriors.

Trump made wages grow…bigly.

They want to talk virus with certified wage results like these.

Think Trump might mention this at a peaceful protest rally or in a debate?

This thread is about wage growth.

You are responding to a thread where both @PurpnGold and I are talking about how rich the 1% got during the pandemic. You offer a lie (1.8 million lives saved) and a promise (the economy will be good soon).

Pull my hair.

2 Likes

From my standpoint that is a good thing.

Those lives are why the growth was paused…Then the lockdown D didn’t relent.

Voters will trust the Trump economy.

The only thing government can really do to create a positive environment for business is limit itself. It is done mostly by omission, not commission.

Of course it can’t be 0 governance. Left to it’s own devices, business would go way to far.

There has to be a balance. Dems don’t understand the concept of balance.

When the right balance is struck, you get outcomes like a 7.9% increase in income.

1 Like

Virus was mentioned in the OP.

I think we can all agree that given the hit we took with the virus, we need the same team to come back and build it back, better.

Discussing the president’s current management of that economic hit is very relevant to a discussion of his future recovery from it

Those results are quite impressive.

I thought we were about half of those numbers…which was still good.

1 Like

So, you are saying you want a soothsayer and dictator for president?

Very impressive indeed. Especially given the benefit to the historically unsupported.