Census Bureau Report on 2019 Household Income

Growth was paused because jobs were lost. 12 million on unemployment. I’m glad you’re calling it the Trump economy.

1 Like

How does it get better than 7 percent?

Only Trump knows.

How far are wages up this year? In the here and now. When people are voting.

You are virus blaming.

We are well into the post virus recovery.

Then you lose it all in one year.

I would say optimism, confidence and a positive operating environment.

1 Like

Yes, the current Trump economy is what people will be voting on. Not on days of yore. The right now.

Trump performance will be based on his entire term.

This report is solid.

You are celebrating the fact that we had a 24 point lead going into the 4th quarter… then lost the game 31-24

1 Like
Mod Note

If you are off topic trolling in an attempt to derail this thread, I strongly advise you to stop.

For those who aren’t, I wouldn’t reply to those who are.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: General Off-Topic Slop from Various Threads +fd

Here is a fun challenge.

Compare Trump 2019 wage growth to best year of Biden Obama 8 year record.

Where are we at?

40 years ago was 1980. I remember lots of people raving about the economy under Reagan, and Clinton, Bush, and Obama.

No it is about income growth.

There’s a difference.

Easy when you start near the top of the roller coaster…

1 Like

So Biden brought none of those lessons with him while he was VP?

And extreme deficits

Even easier when you know the other side has platitudes over results

I am celebrating the fact that under this President, the historically under supported minorities saw the greatest increase in income in history in 2019.

It would have been interesting to see what 2020 would have looked like. I know I was set up to have the best year of my life.

Unfortunately, the communist Chinese unleashed a plague on the world.

I know who achieved the results before the Chicoms did what they did and my money is on him over two who have never had a private sector job in their lives and are already promising to raise taxes.

2 Likes

I’d say it was comparable to the roaring twenties just before it ended.