Census Bureau Report on 2019 Household Income

Which has nothing to do with my household.

Which doesnā€™t matter if the next year it is all wiped out. Under the same admin.

And we handled it poorly. Thatā€™s on us.

Between Trump and Bidenā€¦you bet.

Income increase is real with Trump.

1 Like

Which is even better than wage growth.

1 Like

Well Iā€™m sure you wouldnā€™t have a problem with the next democrat present handing everyone 12k A year of universal basic income pay. Instant increase in personal income for everyone! Debt be dammed.

Of course it matters; politics is the art of the possible.

Not in my household

Again attempting to blur the line between private and public, earning and giving. The soft bigotry of low expectations. Again.

President Trump raised the black nationā€™s income 7.9% without giving them anything.

They earned it.

I was here for Obama.

Trump policy has now shown results.

2 Likes
Mod Note

Iā€™ve already warned you about trolling once. Now you are insulting and attacking personally. I strongly suggest you tone it down.

Not according to Trump. He claims he gave the black community a lotā€¦

Not saying this isnā€™t good news, especially out of context.

Low-income Americans, who were laid off in disproportionate numbers by restaurants, retailer and businesses, in particular were less likely to respond to survey takers, Census says. After attempting to adjust for that gap to simulate a normal survey, Census found that median income would have increased 4.1% instead of 6.8% and the poverty rate would have declined 0.9 percentage points ā€“ instead of 1.3 percentage points ā€“ to 10.9%.

Like people have said, Trump will be judged on the entirety of his presidency which might be ending soon. If it does, he will be judged poorly.

1 Like

That was an anemic reply.

He set it up and got out of the way. Let it happen.

I understand. I know you canā€™t admit to doing it, but if I was a member of the black nation, I would vote for Trump on the down low.

HARRIS / Biden canā€™t help us get back economically.

1 Like

Iā€™ll re-evaluate my tone. Thank you.

1 Like

There is zero chance of that happening. Obama (Dems) also took those same black people out of the ashes of Bush. Being a prisoner of the moment isnā€™t going to happen.

Trump canā€™t fan the flames of racism and think itā€™s ok because he paying us. Thatā€™s a slave owner mentality.

You are of course incorrect. The private sector climbed out of the ashes of a very bad recession in spite of Obama and his dem friends.

3 Likes

Then you are not voting in your own best interest.

Then the same can be said of the first 3 years of Trump. The economy grew despise his bad economic policies (Example tariffs)

Nonsense, Iā€™m nowhere near the 1%. lol