CDC Reporting New Pandemic

Oh ■■■■■ is that what happened to you? Making me re-evaluate my stance on vaccinations :grin:.

Nope, but since it’s about me with your first post, I have far more vaccinations than you ever will, so I’m not sure why you’d want to project like that. :man_shrugging:

Sorry libs, I’m gonna out-live all of you, and there’s nothing you can do about it.

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Boomer remover is gonna get ya.

I remember that awful feeling. I truly thought I’d die. I couldn’t lift my arms, they felt 100 pounds each. Multiple bags of IV fluid were given just to keep me alive(so it felt). It changed me, the sympathy I feel for the old/dying/invalids while always strong is hard wired now. I really thought I would die. Terrible thing, don’t wish that on anybody.

Nah, if the dysentery couldn’t get me, the kung flu ain’t got ■■■■ . :sunglasses:

ETA: I’m also likely younger than you by a decade or two. :wink:

No way.

Yes way, statistically speaking around here. :wink:

Never had the flu, not looking forward to the day I do.

It is no joke.

Were you born in the 90’s?

No, and neither were you. lol

No, but you’d have to be to be a decade younger than me old man.

One thing it isn’t; it is not a hunch.

Ah, I see. So you don’t get the Oregon Trail Generation reference due to your foreign’ness?

Nope, must have flown right over my head.

In that case, we’re the same age group, except I had a way more entertaining childhood. lol

It’s only foreigners lately on this board who have been wanting to call me a Boomer. I guess they stay younger upstairs for longer than Americans. :thinking:

Back to the topic at hand, why don’t countries ban intentional travel and shut down large gatherings every flu season :thinking:.

Because there’s no need? :man_shrugging:

Sorry but you’re a boomer hippie, it is known.

1 Like

Boomer hippie born in the early 80’s? Early GenXers must’ve had a few too many tainted boobs from their hippie moms.

:rofl:

That can’t be right, since this whole wuhan flu thing is all media hype and even that is causing global economic disruption :thinking:.