CDC Reporting New Pandemic

Kung Flu bad. 50 people dead.

Normal Flu good. 55,000 people dead, all anti-vaxxers.

:wink:

Being a boomer hippie isn’t defined by something so simple as a calendar date, it’s a state of mind.

You need to wait until 56,000 are dead before it becomes a crisis. You should teach statistics.

If that’s true, y’all are in for a hard life. :rofl:

This is so stupid. And a great side-metaphor for how conservatives treat any complicated scientific issue: with disdain, smugness, and willful ignorance, with a heaping side serving of faint “just asking the question” conspiracy paranoia. This time it might just severely bite you on the ass.

Good luck, and I hope that ■■■■ eating grin works out.

9 Likes

It’s just a cold. See you on the cruise!

1 Like

1890s?

Nah, I’m gonna wait until 14,000 people die of Kung Flu before I go throwing around crises or blame.

I couldn’t save the country in time before H1N1 got out of hand like that, because of the failure of leadership.

I’ve traced this whole thing down and it’s a conspiracy…started by… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I still don’t understand the toilet paper hoarding. How much are people expecting to use?

2 Likes

Exactly, every virus should be treated equally or it’s discrimination.

How is that Bob?

1 Like

The bidet owners shall Inherit the earth.

2 Likes

How about…the world’s gone coronacrazy? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good, so then you can be counted on to tell people not to panic over this JV virus. Start with your fellow libs. They only listen to their own kind. :wink:

Ahhhh! There we go.

2 Likes

Every virus is equally as infectious and lethal as eachother, all created equal by God.

I’ll hop right to it.

So many sick people getting the flu and so little access to preventative healthcare.

You know I worry about other people’s health. :wink:

Lemme share…in everything I do, whether complicated or simple…big or small…easy or hard…I give my best efforts towards the things that will improve or fix the issue…all with a :sunglasses:…and NEVER worry about the things in which I have no affect.

1 Like

And all thankfully saved in the ark during the great flood.

1 Like