CDC Reporting New Pandemic

The Flu is wreaking havoc throughout the United States. Tens of thousands of people, dead. Millions infected. Hundreds of thousands hospitalized.

WHERE WAS THE GOVERNMENT THIS WHOLE TIME??

1 Like

Ok, apparently this may be earth shattering news for some even though you can’t take 10 steps in the fall without hearing about it, but there is a vaccine you can take for the flu. I, as a diabetic who could face very difficult complications if I caught the flu, took the flu shot.

Tell me - exactly where do you go to get your Coronavirus shot / vaccine?

10 Likes

Some vaccine. lol

This sounds like a strong argument for Medicare for all.

2 Likes

Hey, if someone chooses not to take the vaccine, that’s on them.

I took it, got the flu, and had a much easier time dealing with it than I did the year I was too young and stupid to get the vaccine.

1 Like

There it is, let’s blame the victims since we can’t blame Trump this time.

:rofl:

1 Like

You do understand that the vaccine is simply an educated guess as to which flu virus you are the most probable to encounter? There are many strains and the vaccine doesn’t protect against the majority.

3 Likes

.06-.1% mortality rate, low peak strain on hospitals, with a vaccine and anti-virals available; doesn’t seem concerning at al. :man_shrugging:

It’s a strong argument for…get your mental ■■■■ together and settle down.

2 Likes

That is true - however, as in my case, if you get a strain that is not in the mix that year, the flu is still much easier to deal with (as it was in my case). In my case, my doctor specifically told me it literally meant the difference between life and death, as I only had asthma complications to deal with and it prevented it from getting any worse.

1 Like

I wanna hear more about these 55,000 retards who died of their own fault for not getting a flu vaccine that might maybe been the right strain that year.

Don’t be shy libs. :upside_down_face:

popcorn

2 Likes

Live long and prosper my friend and may you be flu free…for ever!

2 Likes

Wow, I make a light hearted comment and you have a meltdown. Such an odd reaction.

2 Likes

You put too much stock in my post. I’m just stating what I’m observing all around us right now. It wasn’t directed at you or your post my friend.

1 Like

As long as you have toilet paper, you will be fine :pray:

4 Likes

Really, I guess the part where you directly quoted me threw me off.

3 Likes

Now who is melting down… lol

1 Like

I’ll remember not to do that again. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

No no, I’m the one that needs to get their mental ■■■■ together.

7 Likes

Well, that doesn’t mean anyone else is melting down. :wink: