CDC did not release Covid data because it showed Vaxx was ineffective

It’s most certainly being made ready to fit the premise that, “this is the correct way to view it.” :wink:

2 Likes

Why indeed. The facts

Nasty things facts

Allan

I like this one. It shows the difference in Delta and Omicron

There are certain phrases that key me into what I’m about to get from a subcontractor or other 2nd or 3rd party in as far as answers to issues:

“We don’t have that answer yet” = we screwed up, now we’re looking for excuses.

“Let me get that information ready for you” = we couldn’t come up with a good excuse, so we’re going to try and dazzle you with ■■■■■■■■■

3 Likes

You have to cook it. In a crockpot. On low.

4 Likes

I work for a medium size brokerage there has been more than a few monthly results that I wish I could have told those above me in the monthly results meetings that sorry my team can’t give the results it’s incomplete data, that would have made my life a lot easier.

When it first originated the budget was 10 million after ww2 to fight against malaria.

Since then it’s been over 10 billion a year, not sure what it’s total budget but my guess over half a trillion dollars or more in today’s dollars went into that organization.

This is from google.

When accounting for all resources, including mandatory programs, the budget includes a total program levels of $15.4 billion for CDC.May 28, 2021

This was before Covid.

How much funding did the CDC get in 2019?

CDC obligated $12.1 billion for grants, cooperative agreements, contracts, and intramural support in order to protect the nation’s health.

75 years existence. Part of it’s goals was to prevent/fight global pandemic.

$10B and we need data from other countries?

2 Likes

I guess so. That’s not the budget for 2022 either. Did CDC received extra 6 billion or so for Covid?

And people wonder why I feel the way I do about incompetence of our government. Money is going to pay off their political cronies.

7 Likes

I recall talking to a number of people in the medical profession who told me how over 90% of their COVID patients only had MILD symptoms, and that was prior to the vaccine.

3 Likes

What was the age and preexisting conditions of those with the serious cases?

Sure, sure.

The only difference in those curves are vaccination status.

Yes, most people who get COVID have mild or no symptoms. That doesn’t mean the vaccines are ineffective at preventing severe illness.

It looks like much of the vaccine is set to expire and go to waste now. Taxpayer funded of course.

https://www.news-gazette.com/news/nation-world/as-vaccine-demand-falls-states-are-left-with-huge-stockpile/article_d46039f9-e88e-5368-826e-de8de0a6aa7f.html

As demand for COVID-19 vaccines collapses in many areas of the U.S., states are scrambling to use stockpiles of doses before they expire and have to be added to the millions that have already gone to waste.

From some of the least vaccinated states, like Indiana and North Dakota, to some of the most vaccinated states, like New Jersey and Vermont, public health departments are shuffling doses around in the hopes of finding providers that can use them.

State health departments told The Associated Press they have tracked millions of doses that went to waste, including ones that expired, were in a multi-dose vial that couldn’t be used completely or had to be tossed for some other reason like temperature issues or broken vials.

Who could have ever foreseen the concerted effort to convince people to not get vaccinated?

PA is now boasting 95% of adults vaccinated with at least 1 dose.

As a percentage the waste factor isn’t too bad. What is a shame is that we could not get it to other nations that need it.

We could.

1 Like

It’s a shame we couldn’t get that rate across the whole country… would have saved a ton of people from dying.

But who knew there would be an effort to convince people that the vaccine is either dangerous, doesn’t work, or is spooky in anyway? Who knew that there would be people who spent time repeating any combination of those things? Who knew that there would be people who believed them?

If there was a plan and follow through.