CDC did not release Covid data because it showed Vaxx was ineffective

Apparently there is not one agency of the federal govt that is not corrupt. The CDC has been lying by omission about the data on Covid and the vaccine effectiveness. Therefore they are fake news. You were fooled again by the federal govt!

“Closer to the truth, perhaps, a CDC spokeswoman also told the Times that there was concern that the information would be misinterpreted to show the ineffectiveness of vaccines.”

2 Likes

It wouldn’t be misinterpreted at all. Us “conspiracy theorists” already knew millions were duped. :rofl:

1 Like

We don’t know why CDC withheld the data. I would assume because it was a) incomplete or faulty (if that was the case, they should have just said that) or b) it was counter to existing messaging about boosters. My guess is the later. Data is data. In this case, let the people make informed decisions about whether or not to get the booster.

1 Like

Yes we do, it’s in the OP.

3 Likes

You missed the last part. Incomplete data.

Nice omission.

Allan

Much ado over nothing.

Allan

They did say that in the statement.

Allan

It would be used as “evidence” for whatever agenda wanted to use it. Their concern is not wrong.

That doesn’t give the arrogant bastards the authority to withhold it.

3 Likes

That’s a stupid claim. Data is never “complete.”

7 Likes

“A spokeswoman for the CDC said they were concerned that the data would be misinterpreted, pointing out that it was incomplete and not verified”

Do you really want incomplete and unverified data?

Allan

Yell at the CDC.
Don’t shoot the messenger.

Allan

I was. You amplified it like it mattered.

2 Likes

And then did it again.

2 Likes

It doesn’t say the vaccines are ineffective, it says the data would be “misinterpreted” that way.

Science!!

Taxpayer funded should be taxpayer disclosed.

2 Likes

There is no misinterpreting effective.

Anything less is ineffective or perhaps less than effective.

2 Likes

There is if the data is not complete.

Allan

Honest and timely disclosure is the only standard.

Incomplete can be a factor.

Data is never complete.

Yet you defend them telling people the vaccine is “safe and effective” using incomplete data??

Explain.

8 Likes