CDC did not release Covid data because it showed Vaxx was ineffective

4 Likes

I wish that was my post.

Effective at what? I think we’ve learned that the vaccines are not effective at stopping the spread, but are effective at limiting severe illness.

1 Like

For a time absolutely.

Then it becomes subjective.

Isn’t that the case with most or all vaccines? I’m not aware of any that last a lifetime.

I just got a tetanus booster for the nth time.

Allan

IOW, we are too stupid to understand it.

Not verified? What has been verified so far? The vaccine is still an experiment.

1 Like

Better not let this data out or people might think the wrong way.

:wink:

4 Likes

If only there was data from other countries… or maybe they are all in on it too.

Notice they don’t tell you how big the data set should be or what they mean by unverified? Yet, Israel released their data.

3 Likes

Why would you think that?

Because it is has been repeated enough so people believe it.

Just one of many reports:

From the article:

The good news is the vaccine was 93% effective in preventing serious illness from the coronavirus, including hospitalizations.

Also, Donald Trump told us:

“Oh no, the vaccine[s] work, but some people aren’t taking them,” he responded. “The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones who don’t take their vaccine. But it’s still their choice, and if you take the vaccine you’re protected. Look, the results of the vaccine are very good. And if you do get it, it’s a very minor form. People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.”

Is the CDC multinational? Keep looking until it suits the narrative?

@conan, what? Is the CDC budget?

Which country spends more on public healthcare?

Could be true, I’d have to see the actual report from Israel to be convinced. I can’t seem to find it.
Sadly, we can’t used CDC data.

We will see it when it is ready.

In this climate any flaw will be seen as OMG THE VACCINE DOESN’T WORK ARGLE BARGLE.

But I am sure that when they do finally release it won’t be believed anyway… because they had to delay it to fake the data or some nonsense like that.

:rofl::+1:t4:

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, how does data get ready?

Because unless data is spending a few hours in the bathroom doing hair and fixing makeup, the only other way I can think of to get ready is in how it’s made to fit a premise.

3 Likes

That’s a solid joke.

Kudos

1 Like