CDC did not release Covid data because it showed Vaxx was ineffective

A NATIONAL PLAN!!!

2 Likes

Why is that so surprising?

It is a vaccine with zero long term use data. The threat of the disease to otherwise health people was just not motivatingā€¦then liberty had to used as a hammer by state officials for an agonizingly long time.

Did anyone learn anything?

1 Like

I thought we voted for one after Trump failed to take it seriously.

We are serious now!!

We learned that people who refused to get vaccinated died in much greater numbers when they didnā€™t have to.

That even when there was a clear and stark difference between the outcomes of vaccinated people versus unvaccinated that people still pushed the wrong notion that the vaccine didnā€™t work and was dangerous.

A lot of people who didnā€™t have to dieā€¦ died.

In some instances this wrongheaded nonsense was pushed in order to sell advertising time.

That is what we learned.

Measles vaccines.

They last a lifetime.

But very few do last forever.

1 Like

Choice.

2 Likes

It was a tough sell to a small percent of people.

The problem was the abrogation of personal rights instead of appealing to a spirit of unity and a common goal.

The biggest issue IMO was the lack of a clear goal.

People are dying todayā€¦thousandsā€¦that donā€™t HAVE to die. I donā€™t find that point compelling at all.

What country have you been living in the past few years?

When there is a cheap and safe way to keep them from dyingā€¦ it is compelling to most.

Yes, we learned that there are many people so deep into their politics that they will die to show the libs who is boss.

1 Like

You donā€™t find it compelling that thereā€™s a way to prevent people from dying that donā€™t have to die?

Seriously?

He is right that it became easy to play political games because the odds were good even for the unvaxxed that they wouldnā€™t get seriously ill (unless they were known high risk).

2 Likes

And people diedā€¦ all to sell advertisement.

It is kinda sociopathic.

Donā€™t tell. Ask.

1 Like

Why is that your problem?

2 Likes

For many it was sociopathicā€¦especially when many of those who claimed no fear then begged for help and resources when they themselves became seriously ill and died.

I saw that happen a ton. Callous disregard for lifeā€¦until their life was the one under threat.

Then it was ā€œEverybody help ME and show sympathy for MEā€.

2 Likes

I am also talking about the people who pushed things like Ivermectin when there is a vaccine that would prevent a whole lot of sickness and death.

Sociopaths.

This was always my stance.

My only wish is that people actually lived their stances as opposed to be hypocritical about them.

Donā€™t get vaccinated? Fineā€¦but stay at home if you get seriously ill.

I donā€™t disagree, but that philosophy canā€™t be about just one issue. And a contributing factor is probably ā€œhealthcare is a right!ā€

Nobody really wants the negative consequences of their choices. Freedom isnā€™t for the weak.

2 Likes

The lack of a clear goal got completely ignored.

The open ended aspect of official pandemic response is still in effect. That is a problem.

5 Likes