CBO Projects $3.7 Trillion Deficit

Obama wasn’t POTUS in 2008 when the collapse happened. In fact, when Obama was sworn in, the economy began stabalizing

The first step in reducing debt is reducing deficits.

So no?

It was still happening in '09. And '10.

I’m sorry you thought Obama was POTUS in 2008. That explains a lot of confusion. The economy began recovering when he was sworn in.

Now, I know you don’t want to talk about Trump’s $3.7trillion deficits, but it’s ok to do so. Trump can’t hear you

Pretty good preview of several lib programs. Mandatory living wage for example.

There was not a panic happening in 2009 and 2010. All macroeconomic indicators were rising from the bottom set before he was sworn in

I know he took office in '09. I know the recession started in '08. I know it didn’t end in '08.

I don’t have a problem hearing about “Trump’s deficits”. It is interesting hearing the one guy in the whole country who fought “shut it down!” every step of the way being blamed for the results of “shutting it down!”

There was in '09. In fact '09 was the only year it met the IMF definition.

Trump didn’t fight “shut it down” every step of the way :rofl:

You must be joking?

He did and you © screamed at him for it. Said all he cared about is money, not lives.

That is amazing.

Trump played both sides. He said the right things to pacify Trumpers but his actions speak louder. He’s a very confusing liar.

Every step of the way!

What an astounding re-write of history a month old.

I heard him when he said it.

Every step of the way!!

Yes, every step of the way.

Wow what a failure of a POTUS. Fought the whole way and got nothing, then rolled over and bailed em out :rofl:

Yep, failed to keep the flock from panicking and running into the fence.

Sounds like an A+ leader

Bush doubled the debt. Reagan tripled the debt. You must really dislike Reagan.