Castro Tweets List of Trump Donors

That’s it. I’m never going to vote for him.

Then again, I wouldn’t vote for anyone who refers to others as Horseface or lowlife dogs, either.

3 Likes

Or son of a bitch (Colin Kaepernick), or Crooked Hillary, I could go on and on.

1 Like

To late … people start imitating what was successful. This is one of the reasons AOC has such a reach and following the crazier stuff you put out there the more followers you get.

And I’m not going to vote those that think I’m deplorable or racist so theirs that.

I doubt Hillary will be on the ballot so you’re safe.

Oh is this another how dare you get down in the sewer where Trump has lived for four ■■■■■■■ years fainting session?

Did you think there would be no consequences to dragging political discourse into the gutter? Did you think only one side would ever do it? Suckers.

4 Likes

What, demonizing people?..uh, yeah, it pretty well is the same to me.

But don’t let that stop your righteous indignation over Trump riling up the whack jobs while you defend this meaningless use of mere words.

You realize that every time Trump tweets about someone, gazillions of his troll followers instantly descend upon them and make their lives hell, right? It’s practically a DDOS attack of murder and rape threats on every means of communication you have, and those of your family too.

2 Likes

This was more than just “publicizing” it. This was presented with an ominous spin.

Come on, folks. This was out of line.

And too many libs are here trying to excuse it or diminish it.

Thank you!

:rofl:

I’m not the “righteous indignation” type.

Let’s be clear, though - you’re saying that the President of the United States calling refugees an “invasion” is exactly the same as another politician calling him out for it?

Is the part of the “accusations of racism are worse than racism” school of thought?

No, this is another one of those how about you practice what you preach sessions.

But of course since Trump is an unbridled buffoon, that’s license for your preferred candidates to act as such.

Oooo. An “ominous spin”.

Sounds absolutely terrifying.

1 Like

That’s not what doxxing is…

1 Like

What did you think you can just put the lid back on Pandora’s Box once it was opened? This isn’t what I want, this is what I warned against strenuously for like a year and a half would happen if he won.

3 Likes

I’m saying Trump demonizing people is as bad as this guy demonizing Trump’s donors.

It’s not that difficult to understand. If you think Trump describing people as villainous is a bad thing that can lead to bad results, it’s only logical to think this guy publicizing a list of names he’s describing as villainous is also a bad thing that can lead to bad results.

I actually really like that. Ominous spin. It’s like another version of “problematic.”

2 Likes

Republican activists have been desperately trying to anonymize campaign contributions for the last 20 years or so, claiming that scary liberals would terrorize them, if their contributions were public.

Hasn’t happened yet. But keep that fear alive!

So “demonizing” is the standard?

Define your terms. Is all “demonization” equal?

Do you realize that’s not true. When was the last time Schumer or Pelosi had a gaggle of nut jobs descend outside their house in the middle of the night chanting death threats and disrupting the entire neighborhood, oh that’s right Mitch McConnell got that treatment recently! And how about leftist MSM anchors, oh that’s right Tucker Carlson got that treatment.

It is absolutely true and easily confirmable.