Careful what you vote for, cause you just might get it! + Do you actually believe these Left wing politicians care about us?

Here’s a glimpse of the future Dem utopia for the country:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/dc-crime-victims-testify-before-congress-about-city-s-crime-surge-residents-being-targeted-and-attacked/ar-AA1idnKc?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=5bf85f3302ab4400b6709eaaab74067f&ei=8

1 Like

Sure, sure.

Also, that’s not really responsive to my post

How about this:
You progs dump the Crit Theory Dump the crittin’ the cribs and classrooms. Stop with the open borders. Follow the Constitution.

Do that and we can probably get along.

4 Likes

Sure it is.

Especially when people like this can keep on coming in:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/honduran-man-twice-deported-from-us-charged-with-murders-in-nashville-after-2-bodies-found/ar-AA1ieV1H?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=3bd0c56801f74909ac6cdeee8ed56f4e&ei=87

2 Likes

Do you believe it is a good idea to flood the country with the world’s poverty and problems? This issue ALONE is more than enough reason to reject this Democrat Party.

3 Likes

I’m willing to be flexible on everything but abortion. The unborn are still human, they are human life and it should be respected. But, I’ve made that clear over the years I’ve been here.

I want to substitute in paid maternity leave, free plan B, free BC (which we already have), free school lunches, most companies going back to offering health insurance and insurance companies offerimg brokerage, reduced or free childcare, and so forth.

1 Like

Biden’s stupid border policies should be impeachment worthy all by themselves.

3 Likes

He absolutely should be impeached for what he has done to the border, but unfortunately most if not every Democrat wants an open border as well.

Mark Levin is right…

The Democrat Party Hates America

2 Likes

Biden’s and the Democrat party Leadership’s border policies are not “stupid”. Those policies are intentionally designed to weaken and help to destroy the United States from within.

JWK

There is no surer way to weaken, subdue and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with deadly drugs, an inflated currency and the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal and terrorists, of other countries.

2 Likes

What exactly is “flexibility on immigration”? Everyone on the right here, and I would argue every Republican in Congress as well, is 100% pro-immigration! Unlike the Left who believe that “immigration” should = automatic citizenship for everyone (unlimited) who walks across the border, those of us on the Right believe in limited legal needs/merit-based immigration, to which we ALREADY have laws on the books for. This here represents the Democrats vision for immigration:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/sanctuary-city-status-will-destroy-new-york-city-migrant-surge-hugely-strains-city-resources/ar-AA1ih08u?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=8052234e50ff4794b9481088a7ecccb6&ei=11

2 Likes

…and Rs have had their chance for decades too but did virtually nothing until Trump came along. If he was not in the picture, IMO…you couldn’t tell Rs from Ds. Consider McCain was a border state Senator and did virtually NOTHING to stop illegal immigration until his reelection was questionable. I am fed up with the continuous lying out of DC.

2 Likes

I’d modify that to the “uniparty” hates America.

Which is why the Rs continuously backed the 1986 agreement and pushed the IRS to prosecute businesses that hired illegals…correct? J/K…they are a part of our problem. The RINOs need to be spotlighted and removed.

McCain the politician was a disgusting little man.

Kind of in the same mold as Mitt Romney and Liz Cheney.

3 Likes

That seems to be a majority opinion among the dem party.

1 Like

Your first mistake is confusing the Union (an organization) with the workers. The Union is a political entity with agendas far beyond the good of the workers.

2 Likes

40 hour work week anyone?

Allan

It’s called Cloward Piven Strategy. Overload the system until it collapses in order to be able to remake it.

1 Like