Careful what you vote for, cause you just might get it! + Do you actually believe these Left wing politicians care about us?

No trust bin or faith in either the Biden’s or the people behind the scenes running the Biden’s.

Liars, cheats, crooks.

An international tragedy is unfolding in front of us. A competent president might be a good idea right now. We’ve got a bought and paid for lifelong corrupt o crat.

4 Likes

:sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

With gallons of blood on his hands who’s been wrong about every foreign policy decision for decades.

3 Likes

I wonder how many Hamas terrorists have been let into our country under the Democrat Party Leadership’s open border policies.

JWK

“Under today’s authoritarian democrat party leadership, our government doesn’t help to fix the nation’s problems. It fixes the people, like Trump, who dare to point to the nation’s problems."

1 Like

Gets exponentially worse with age and refuses to retire.

He will be retiring soon.

Let’s Go Brandon.

Why would anyone believe any politician cares about us?

1 Like

Was just going to ask this, but saw you did…wonder if there was an answer.

2 Likes

Nope, not a single attempt even…pathetic

2 Likes

Anyone who believes any politician cares about them is a…

IMG_0251

2 Likes

10000%, yet some do. “Scratches head”

1 Like

That might be true…

If so then perhaps it’s time for we the people to start reminding the politicians who they work for.

It’s the same thing as an assault knife, or assault baseball bat . . . meaning totally disarming the people, so the people will be sitting ducks as they are in Cuba.

Wait.
You guys were seriously asking what assault rifles are? I thought that was either rhetorical or disingenuous.

…and a question to someone who doesn’t know what they’re talking about. Cheers. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

Yep, what do you consider an assault rifle?
You said “limit on assault rifles”, so we assumed you had a definition of what constitutes an assault rifle. Silly us

3 Likes

I think the poster’s definition may be, any firearm which can kill a domestic enemy of the United States.

JWK

Our Founders intended ordinary citizens to keep and bear arms [a contemporary fire arm used by foot soldiers] so they would be ready and able to defend themselves against a despotic government if necessary. The AR-15-semi is a civilian version of the United States military’s M16 and ought to be kept by ordinary citizens to defend against a tyrannical government.

2 Likes

So tell us Tom…

What’s an assault rifle?

Then you can define exactly how MAGA’s are anti LGBTQ people…who by the way probably have more liberty and opportunity in America than multiple other countries. I happen to believe men need not be in women’s locker rooms and women’s sports…and that parents need to be kept fully in the loop by their children’s schools if the school decides those parents child is really not the sex on the child’s birth certificate. Liberals have defended that practice by schools on this forum. Tell me how conservatives are somehow attacking the lgbtq community?

Or are you just grasping at an acronym and tossing it into a sentence as a random slur when you really have no clue what you are talking about?

6 Likes

Notice all you hear is crickets when asked to define/defend a stance.

2 Likes

Woman of the Year

Mmmmmmm