"Caravan" Border Watch

What the hell are you still doing …wasting time in a ■■■■■■■ forum when you should be putting your hands to the task of helping people?

BTW…when you get back from your humanitarian work, spend a few minutes looking up how much “good will” and cold hard cash we taxpayers give to these other poor people you cry about. I’m sure that I personally have given more to these people than you will in your entire ■■■■■■■ life.

lol - Bless you Ish, you’re too good man.

But again, why don’t you take a minute, open your eyes and take a look at what we taxpayers have done to these poor people over the last two hundred years and the wealth we have taken compared to the pittance you are so proud of giving back.

The video is set at the appropriate point oh lord of the manor. Watch one minute and learn something oh generous one.

Seriously dude… you are spending time ■■■■■■■ around in a forum when you can be helping. I’m starting to question your sincerity.

While I think we agree that I’d have as much luck sharing these thoughts with a bag of rocks, if I can make just one Lord rethink things a little about the way they view the rest of the world my time will be have well spent.

You’re not a daddy Ish, you’re a brother. Act like one man.

Fake concern that is not backed up by action is not going to motivate anyone.

I choose my brothers. The illegal who rapes the 5 year old, the illegal who shoots a girl in the head, who drives drunk and kills, etc etc… they are not my brothers. Sorry. My spiritual DNA has no linkage to them .

Peasants? Serfs? Is everyone you don’t allow in your house your peasant.
Peasants are probably good for the lords. They don’t want to get rid of them. Moochers, however…

So your brothers are the legal that rape a 5 year old girl, the legal who shoots a girl in the head, who drives drunk and kills, etc etc… they are your brothers? As long as they had the good sense to be born in what you deem to be the worthy part of the world it’s all good?

wow

Nope…just enter it legally.

lol - Again with the this part of the planet is our house, the rest of you moochers stay out!

And all of you peasants out there just keep working for the little bit of ■■■■ we throw you while we enjoy the benefits of your labor. Like Doug said, you’re good for us. Just don’t ask for more or try to come here to the promised land, it’s ours by birth.

And be ready to pass a worthiness test. These days if you weren’t born with Royal American blood you need to pass a worthiness test.

All humans are equal, but some humans are more equal than others.

Nonense. Its for them to improve their own houses, not for us to throw them anything.

There are laws and either they are followed and you’re welcome or they aren’t and you aren’t and all are allowed to follow them equally.

lol - I guess I can understand your confusion there Doug, but when I said ■■■■■ we throw you”, I was talking about the little that we pay them for their labor and goods. How the ■■■■ are they supposed to improve their own house when we take advantage of them so badly?

Did you not watch the video I posted above or are you just incapable of understanding it?

Sorry Smyrna, you obviously weren’t following the conversation and I’m not starting a different one with you.

It’s ok…as long as you’re for the wall. :sunglasses:

Making a stupid post seemed like the way to go there, huh?

As if he had another option…

1 Like

Cow pie in the sky dreams. All you want to do is take, take, take. It isn’t yours to take. Employment compensation is between the man with the job and the man with the skill. You and the ■■■■■■■ government are not part of the equation.

Nations exist for a reason.

You still haven’t answered the question.

No, not stay out. Come in when invited and don’t act like a savage.