"Caravan" Border Watch

We are the lords of this land. We are not going to their countries and demanding welfare, shoving our babies through holes in their fence.

We give them millions of dollars every year to help them. In some cases probably billions.

And in return…

We did to them? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You’ve never been to any of those countries. I’ve been to all of them. A lot. Put your money (not mine) where your mouth is.

Your brother pay your bills?

See what I mean Ish? I’d have better luck changing the view of a bag of rocks.

No Sneaky, you are not a lord of this planet. And WE have robbed THEM blind for 200 years, but you just keep ignoring that because now we’ve reached a point where according to you and others we are entitled by birth to our station in the world.

My brother would not ■■■■ me over just so he could have a better life while forcing me to live in the gutter, would yours?

#appealtomisery

Does he pay your bills?

Yeah Sneaky, you went on the dime of our society.

You’re welcome.

He doesn’t take ■■■■ from me to line his own pockets and then throw back some scraps while patting himself on the back and feeling all benevolent about it.

We are lords over this land. We have not robbed anybody for over 200 years.

We are entitled by birth to be citizens of this country. The exact same way they are of theirs.

Your posts are nonsense. EVERYBODY IN THE SEWER!

You give your ■■■■ up. You can’t have mine.

:rofl: Your society sent me down there to pull their teeth, treat their diseases and fight their dirty little wars.

I wasn’t on vacation.

Does he pay your bills?

You’ve never been there.

What do you think we’re taking from them?

sigh… You can’t expand your thinking past yourself and the small little box you live in.

Prime example of why the world is ■■■■■■ and likely doomed to a bleak and dark future.

:rofl:

You can’t be serious? I mean, I know you are but…

Yes I’m serious. Go right ahead.

You’ve never been anywhere, have you?

The fact that more wealthy people live in this country does not mean the others are our peasants. If they feel that way, then they just need to stop selling things to us and develop their own country.

And asset distribution is mostly US dollars, which this country creates and gives value to. It is not a very good measurement of world wealth. A person can have an income of several hundred thousand dollars a year but have more credit card debt than assets…according to the standard used in that film he would be among the poorest of the poor…having negative assets.

But, as you say, everyone is equal. Let Hondurans develop their own country and develop their own wealth. Then watch them defend their borders as others want to come and live off of what they created.

No one made you do anything, your life and your life choices.