"Caravan" Border Watch

Can somebody run this through the Enigma machine?

Wow… How can you not understand that Dude?

You made a post about how immigrants are on welfare, right?

I replied to you pointing out that that’s not a big scoop man because they work for ■■■■ pay and the same would be true for any Americans that had those jobs.

You came back saying we can’t make the employers pay more, or asking how I propose we go about that and that you would feel better helping Americans if they had those ■■■■■■ paying jobs.

Whether you realize it or not, you are acknowledging that the employers are the problem and not the nationality of the workers.

It’s a breakthrough for you and shows a lot of growth man so I said thanks.

Why must I always hold your hand so?

2 Likes

It made perfect sense to me as I read the exchange.

1 Like

You assume. A lot.

Too easy. :rofl:

Did I?

Have you answered the question?

Of course I would and do feel better helping my own countrymen. Do you not?

…and if you have to say this, you’ve wasted your breath on the recipient.

Because it shows the world (at least the worthy part) you have EMPATHY!!!

There are hundreds of opportunities daily to show empathy for those in need around you. The problem for many is though…it’s fake. It’s words, not actions. Show me your personal sacrifice for what it is you believe and you’ve then got my attention.

You have no EMPATHY!!!

I’ll go shopping for some…

Amazon Prime. Whiney Wednesday. Also try Virtue Signaling Saturday to unlock even better deals.

Or Subscribe and Save so you never run out again.

2 Likes

Update: 32 Champions & Supporters zipped up!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1OA033

Are your countrymen really more human than other human beings in this world?

No Sneak, I do not. Helping a human being is helping a human being in my world.

And I don’t need to answer the question. It’s enough that you came to that realization on your own buddy. It’s not the nationality of the worker that matters, it’s the employers that take advantage of, as you would only think of them, non-countrymen. Get that to stop and you’ll see the use of welfare aid drop too.

:rofl:

I love the attitude of those in here that seem to think America is the Monarchy of the world. We who are born into it are entitled now by birth and it is such a burden for us to suffer the serfs on the rest of the planet.

Yeah. I have the same attitude about my house. I worked for it. I created it (or employed someone else to do it). I get to decide who comes in and who does not come in.

We arn’t the daddy of the world either, responsible for feeding, caring, and housing everyone.

Every minute you spend on the forum is a minute lost in offering your helping hand to a child on the other side of the border wall.

Go…be their daddy.

lol - This part of the planet is our house serfs. STAY OUT!

No, but we’re part of the world. We should feel the same empathy and good will toward every square mile of it as we do our home town.

Why is that such a foreign, ungraspable concept for so many people?

Instead you’re all talking like your lords of the land with the rest of the world being peasants who are lucky we tolerate them at all.