Capital Gazette shooter identified-motivated by personal vendetta, not politics

she never called for violence did she?

she certainly was not calling for peace

no she was calling for something very specific, what was it?

Milo called for the gunning down of journalist
Trump calls the Media the Enemy
what specific phrase did she use?

Why would the deaths of 5 people disappoint anyone? And why would anyone breath a sigh of relief?

Weird watching this forum watch in hope, fear and anticipation as to the political leanings of the killer.

Here’s an article from 2015 where he lost a lawsuit because he said the paper falsely claimed things about him that indicated he was violent.

First, please use the quote function.

Second, are you a Christian? I seem to remember you posting in the religious forums.

What is your position on abortion?

Since you don’t know the fetuses being killed, or their parents, abortion is totally okay, right? Is that your view?

Third, I’m an atheist and I think you call yourself a Christian, but I guarantee you I care more about those dead people than you do. Not hard, admittedly, since you don’t care at all.

1 Like

“The investigation has just started,” Krampf said at a press briefing. “We’re going to be quite a while in determining what occurred, why it occurred, how it occurred.”

Well, this is going to take some time to suss out.

If Trump doesn’t care about them…BAC won’t. As soon as Trump changes his tune…BAC will too…

I wonder if Our Esteemed Host will apologize for blaming on air Rep. Maxine Waters.

“You know, as I’ve always said, I mean honestly—I’ve been saying now for days that something horrible was going to happen because of the rhetoric. Really, Maxine?” he asked, referring to Waters.

“You want people to create—‘call your friends, get in their faces,’ and Obama said that too. ‘Get in their faces, call them out, call your friends, get protesters, follow them into restaurants and shopping malls,’ and wherever else, she said.”

Just kidding, of course, about the wondering.

Ok. My point is why the pointing of fingers left or right? But your explanation works.

A good day for trumpists to pat themselves on the back, as shown in this thread apparently

The next mass shooter is now on the clock. Should happen around the first week in August.

What have things come to when people are anxiously awaiting news about the political leanings of the shooter?

How about the victims?

Various people were blaming Waters, Trump and Milo for this.

How about the fact some people are just evil and do terrible things and politics may have nothing to do with it.

1 Like

Joanne…nobody cares. Its all about scoring a quality kill over you political opponents. Apparently if you dont know the victims there’s nothing to care about.

Five more dead because of libs and their damn open borders! Rage on man, rage on.

I read about two of the victims on Twitter. Both young women.

Also read some people had warned police about this guy. Unfortunately not the first mass shooter who apparently gave many warnings.

So awful.

i think the bigger issue is there is a firearm homicide (sometimes with 2-4 victims) every 54 minutes in our country and we’ve just tuned it out. we only care about the high profile ones (like this one) where there are > 4 victims and ONLY at certain places (like schools, certain businesses, etc).

a ton of this stuff happens in places we don’t care about. i just counted and there were 38 other gun incidents today. last time i counted for a day the number was 70something. the people wounded by gun fire is drastically higher.

so, you’ll find that many people have determined that a guy getting his face blown off is a local story and not a national story. think about that. someone being slaughtered is now considered so common it’s only local news.

that’s sick.

1 Like

We are not a great country. We are a sick one filled with sick people.

1 Like

We had Trumpkins endorsing violence against reporters because “libs”… really exposes the paranoia of Trumpers who hate govt yet expect it to save them at the same time.