Capital Gazette shooter identified-motivated by personal vendetta, not politics

Nah we care about these because they occur in our schools and our workplaces. That’s a big reason we care. I dont have to go to Chicago’s west side…i can avoid this. I have to go to work…my wife has to go teach! We easily picture ourselves being the victims. That makes us care.

2 Likes

Milo’s fame has steadily diminished for quiet sometime now. As far as I know he isn’t a congressman either. I’m not condoning what he said it’s vile and disgusting and violence should never be encouraged. Maxine is a member of Congress and Trump is the President they should be held to a different standard than someone on YouTube, imho.

This should be what we our discussing. Practically every one of the shootings that have made the news in the past year have occured as a direct result of law enforcement not doing their damn job.

INFURIATING

1 Like

women are gunned down (i think) four times per day by their spouses/exes/boyfriends all over the country. none of that is news anymore.

that’s sick.

you are mistaken. But it is no surprise thst you wish I had so that you could then try to hit me with your purported understanding of christianity. OLD trick of both atheist libs and believer libs. Try something new.

Provide the evidence to show that Ramos ever read Milo’s message.

Show how a guy who’s been planning this attack for weeks could suddenly be persuaded by that tweet to carry it out.

Women also successfully defend themselves from attackers with their own firearms every day. What’s sick is the idea we should disarm them and leave them no effective means of self defense against larger, stronger, and/or armed attackers.

1 Like
  1. In what way am I mistaken? Are you not a Christian?: If not, what religion are you.

2. I think I’ve already “hit you” with my understanding of Christianity.

3. You didn’t address my points. Are you against abortion? If so, why?

4. You are a ‘broadbrusher’ although apparently you will concede that there are ‘atheist libs’ and 'believer libs. I am an atheist Republican.

has nothing to do with it.
the fact that Remos shot up journalist and the Fact that Milo and Trump are advocating violence are independent of each other

Is it your contention that just because they were not involved mean that what they are doing is fine and ok? Trump should continue yelling at his rally that the press are the enemy of the people
Milo should continue telling anyone who will listen that vigilantes should gun down journalists

Worldwide, every 2 minutes someone dies of AIDS. But because of your political agenda, my posting of CDC stats of MSM (men who have sex with men) and HIV will be deemed a homophobic act by people of your ilk.

HIV Diagnoses Among the Most-Affected Subpopulations, 2015—United States

sick

lib. There are lots of Republican libs… and even people who call themselves conservatives but seem to side with libs on 90% of issues discussed in this forum.

You can search the posts. I’ve posted my religious beliefs. You are almost crying for me to be a Christian so that you can use your little ploy. Sorry. Use some other trick.

men are gunned down by women too. But your effeminate deposition wants to blame men.

women killed their spouse, an intimate acquaintance, or a family member in 60% of cases.

If there’s no direct connection between the two linking them is simply dishonest.

Please use the quote function. I appreciate that it isn’t as easy to use as it was with the old forums. I’ve yet to figure out how to do multiple quotes, so I’ll just address point by point.

1. What is your definition of a lib?

2. If you’ve posted your religious beliefs, why not just answer my question straightforwardly? What is your religion?

3. Now you reveal that you’re not Christian. Very good. What are your views on abortion? You have no problem with that?

Just because there is no connection does not mean what they are doing should be deemed acceptable.
Trump and Milo lucked out, this should be a warning but it will be ignored

Yelling at the top of his lung the enemies of the people is the press and it will not end well.

continue being his biggest critic why don’t ya

Why doncha hold yourself to the same standards?

I don’t approve of bomb throwing rhetoric from anyone but it is factually dishonest to link the two unless you can show how they are related.

2 Likes

Your posting of such stats is irrelevant in a thread on murder.

dead is dead

And the similarity is that both casualties are the result of behavior.
But your attempt to hide or delegitimize the stats is noted. You don’t care about those victims either, it’s clear.

Thank you for using the quote function.

1. There is no similiarity in the context of this thread.

2. If we were talking about people with AIDS and how they could prevent being effected by simply wearing condoms, then those stats would be relevant. I would be happy to debate you on that in a different thread.

Doesn’t change the fact that the loved ones they leave behind are heart broken by their death and empathy from others helps ease their grief.

But the impact of their death, due to how they die, is totally different.

Bringing up the amount of people who die in car crashes and of illnesses - even preventable ones - is a strawman to obfuscate this particular thread.

So…what is your opinion on abortion. You refuse to answer, it seems. Yet surely that is a “choice” too? If you’re going to talk about people getting AIDS due to choice, then you should answer with your views on abortion.

step one: Incite crowds with violent rhetoric
step two: receptive ■■■■■■■ follows direction
step three: innocent people dies

its a basic formula that has achieved the same results dozens of times.

step 3 occurred today and it was just luck that Trump or Milo were not the cause
if they continue step 3 will occur, it is only a matter of time.