Get ready for liberals blaming guns for the Annapolis Shootings

I’m already had to leave this site to find that. You provide the paragraph that suddenly makes this untrue.

You made the claim, it’s up to you to support it.

Sean has stated repeatedly both on TV and Radio today he’s not blaming waterhead for the shooting.

It’s supported.

Our host forgot what he said this afternoon. I just posted it. Everyone forgets things, it’s ok.

One paragraph out of context does not support your claim.

Before you dig in so deeply, ask yourself why that part part the show wasn’t linked in this article.

here. CITM just did.

Yeah, I haven’t seen a thing like that. And I’d probably be one of the ones doing it. :slight_smile:

“Take the guns first, go through due process second.”

~D. J. Trump

Get ready for cons complaining. About everything.

And he promptly got his ass handed to him for saying it so what’s your point?

I don’t feel like letting this go so quickly. Finally got link to the whole show. He went straight to talking about helicopters after that. You can listen for yourself. My quote provided the the full context.

Go to 12 minutes. Listen for yourself. It’s not on our host’s rebuttal article for done reason.

did what?..

I don’t blame teh gun. I blame the easy access to guns in america.

Weak spined Republicans and Democrats.

made the killing about guns

Well, my actual point was we’ve tuned out. 20-30 people will get their faces blown off today (including women/wives by their husbands/exes/boyfriends) all over America and people here will barely notice/post about it. You won’t.

That is the disgrace. People getting blown away should be rare and should be national stories.

your point lost its impact as soon as you cast it with your political agenda. anti-male, anti-gun. And so I countered with stats about another preventable death that has political implications but libs are -as expected- already trying to bury and ignore it.

If you want to discuss why we don’t care about the 150,000 people who die every day around the world… it might be a good thread

1 Like

Yeah, none of that is true. We’re gonna continue to have a firearm homicide every 54 minutes (men and women), a mass shooting around every 6 weeks (men and women) and wives/girlfriends gunned down by their husbands/exes/boyfriends around four times a day and hardly anyone will notice.

Sorry if that bums your out (talking about the obvious apathy and the constant shootings all over America). It’s just who we are and it ain’t gonna change.

and someone around the world will die of AIDS every two minutes.

1 Like

Which has nothing to do with how firearm homicides aren’t even national news due to volume. Just a local blurb.